Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans that use this site.

I don't care for them much truth be told, the ones that post on here that is.

Oddly, I have about 5 friends who are Palace fans, three of whom are season ticket holders, and they are top blokes, I enjoy their company.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You appear to hate Palace fans yet want NSC to be more like their BBS, there's a paradox in that.

When do Brighton fans get treated with so much respect on their site like palace fans do on here. It's one way traffic. Abuse us on their site and they come on here nice as pie. **** em. They need a few slaps to put the scum in their place.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
When do Brighton fans get treated with so much respect on their site like palace fans do on here. It's one way traffic. Abuse us on their site and they come on here nice as pie. **** em. They need a few slaps to put the scum in their place.

I see so you want us to become like them.... And then we can be scum too! Yay!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Am I the only one that gets confused regarding Palace fans on this site? I read ,we do this,we do that . Only to realise later that the writer is on about Palace. Some of them even have about 8,000 credits to their account on here. Is their own forum site that bad? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

Yes

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Including the ones who are involved with Remf?:ffsparr:

Daily Palace threads deserve replies and defence from Palace Nsc posters

I donate as well but doesn't mean you have to come round for tea and scones and play with my todger does it. You make me wont to vomit and I'll always dislike you lot.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I see so you want us to become like them.... And then we can be scum too! Yay!

Speck for yourself. We are scum in their eyes and they are scum in (my) ours. Bet people like you would roll out the red carpet for them next time they visit congratulating them on their play off win at the Amex.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Am I the only one that gets confused regarding Palace fans on this site? I read ,we do this,we do that . Only to realise later that the writer is on about Palace. Some of them even have about 8,000 credits to their account on here. Is their own forum site that bad? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

I think you'll find most of them do have a standout Avatar - see post no 9

Yes, those are my handiwork. I've not done any for a while. Must get onto that...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Speck for yourself. We are scum in their eyes and they are scum in (my) ours. Bet people like you would roll out the red carpet for them next time they visit congratulating them on their play off win at the Amex.

In the most part they are fans of a largely unsuccessful football club - same as us. Rather them than the plastic Mancs that live down here.

Sadly there are bitter and angry fans on both sides.... clearly!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Specking for myself, you are talking nonsense. They support their local team, so do we. They are our rivals, we are their rivals. Talk of scum is a bit silly. I've got Palace supporting mates as do many on here. We want the bragging rights, so do they, we enjoy calling them names for a few hours, and vice versa, and then go back to our normal lives.

If they act like tits on NSC, they are quickly banned. If they want to make themselves look a bit silly, then we can all laugh at them. Since May it has been very painful but that has turned itself around over the last month, so enjoy it for the moment.

Brighton is a city famous for its tolerance, that tolerance also exists on NSC.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Specking for myself, you are talking nonsense. They support their local team, so do we. They are our rivals, we are their rivals. Talk of scum is a bit silly. I've got Palace supporting mates as do many on here. We want the bragging rights, so do they, we enjoy calling them names for a few hours, and vice versa, and then go back to our normal lives.

Sums up my feeling perfectly.
How can you venomously hate fellow football fans because they support another team.
Rivalry is great, wishing they lose every week, beat them for bragging rights.
I'm signed up for that one, but calling them scum ( and meaning it) and wishing the're fans harm or even death! Is bizarre and needing help for such irrational behaviour as far as I concerned.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

If they act like tits on NSC, they are quickly banned. If they want to make themselves look a bit silly, then we can all laugh at them. Since May it has been very painful but that has turned itself around over the last month, so enjoy it for the moment.

Brighton is a city famous for its tolerance, that tolerance also exists on NSC.

Agreed.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Specking for myself, you are talking nonsense. They support their local team, so do we. They are our rivals, we are their rivals. Talk of scum is a bit silly.

Never hear other rivals speaking of a love in but treat their rivals with contempt = Scum.

Cariff - Swansea = Scum
Man U - Liverpool = scum
West Ham - Millwall = Scum
Rangers - Celtic = Scum

People like you would happily clap them for staying up and would probably invite them to a right old knees up to celebrate their survival. They are scum and always will be in my books.

SCUM!

Never hear other rivals speaking of a love in but treat their rivals with contempt = Scum.

Cariff - Swansea = Scum
Man U - Liverpool = scum
Rangers - Celtic = Scum

People like you would happily clap them for staying up and would probably invite them to a right old knees up to celebrate their survival. They are scum and always will be in my books.

SCUM!

If the others are scum then palace have gotta be worse!:wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Cariff - Swansea = Scum
Man U - Liverpool = scum
Rangers - Celtic = Scum

SCUM!

Are you Harry Enfield?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Cariff - Swansea = Scum
Man U - Liverpool = scum
Rangers - Celtic = Scum

SCUM!

wow

think you need a time out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here