Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans that use this site.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Never hear other rivals speaking of a love in but treat their rivals with contempt = Scum.

Cariff - Swansea = Scum
Man U - Liverpool = scum
West Ham - Millwall = Scum
Rangers - Celtic = Scum

People like you would happily clap them for staying up and would probably invite them to a right old knees up to celebrate their survival. They are scum and always will be in my books.

SCUM!

Any chance of mentioning the teams you don't see as scum?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I really dont think we need to flag up the phallus fans, the bollox they spout on here the majority of the time, gives you an clue to their allegiance

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The scum pop up in all threads non Palace related. Wouldn't get that on their site and all these adorable lovely nice palace fans might give it we love you but on their site every palace fan on here speak with vile venom responses to any Albion fan on their site. Hate the lot I do and hope they get run over.

You take this stuff to seriously

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Any chance of mentioning the teams you don't see as scum?

As much as I don't wish to defend him, I think he was referring to the fact that those respective clubs view their respective rivals as 'scum'. Not that he viewed ALL clubs as scum. I think.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I like having them for banter,most are just fans that support the wrong club...but that is their choice.
They come on here for banter which they get and sometimes they get vile abuse' the same as the Brighton fans who go on their site...
EDS and SE20 are welcome...they get abuse but still come back with wit.
Even though their ground is a 1924 derelict dump,been in admin twice,have applied for re-election three times to stay in the league,have no manager,copy Villa for shirt colours, copy Barca for kit design, Steal 'their' song from St Pauli, Steal the Eagle from American football,have no originality (since when was the Eagle the indigenous bird of Croydon...)
As a matter of fact not a nice bunch of pikeys altogether....with exceptions.

We could have been so happy together, until you wrote that :banana:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Thanks mate as you are right in your post. Everyone has rivals and those rivals are scum.

I think I get your point, FS.

Palace are our scum (not Charlton's) and we're very happy with them being so. Let's hope that most of those on the BBS still feel the same way about us.

I feel sorry for teams that don't have a rival, i.e Bournemouth. Interdependence in football through rivalry helps to keep the passion real and alive over the years, especially for those of us who live elsewhere on the planet and can't get the emotion that comes from watching a live game.

As for the Palace boys and girls who get involved with REMF year on year, well they are diamond scum. Nothing wrong with a sincere appreciation of anyone who helps the cause, regardless of whether they might happen to sit on the red and blue side of the fence.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Thanks mate as you are right in your post. Everyone has rivals and those rivals are scum.

So do you see yourself as scum too considering you are a rival fan for Palace?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
So do you see yourself as scum too considering you are a rival fan for Palace?

Yes I do but I don't post on their board. If I did then I'd except the abuse Brighton fans get on there but as I don't and they post on here then I think I'm entitled to call them scum or any other name with in reason as they are our rivals and are SCUM!!

I'd never be abusive to any other away fan who visits this site or posts as they are more than welcome to post and engage in debate and banter but in my eyes Palace, then they can do one the SCUM!

Specking for myself, you are talking nonsense. They support their local team, so do we. They are our rivals, we are their rivals. Talk of scum is a bit silly. I've got Palace supporting mates as do many on here. We want the bragging rights, so do they, we enjoy calling them names for a few hours, and vice versa, and then go back to our normal lives.

If they act like tits on NSC, they are quickly banned. If they want to make themselves look a bit silly, then we can all laugh at them. Since May it has been very painful but that has turned itself around over the last month, so enjoy it for the moment.

Brighton is a city famous for its tolerance, that tolerance also exists on NSC.

As my Grandad used to say "the only good Palace is a dead Palace" ...................emmmmmmmmmmm or was it "the only good German is a dead German" ????

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I didn't get all the Palace fans on here when i first joined, but they dont bother me now, some of them are a good laugh apart from that Eaglesdestroyseagulls, thinks he is funny!!:whistle:.
But we are all football fans ,and there are plenty of armchair Liverpool fans in Sussex that have never been to a match, i would rather talk football with a Palace fan that goes to games.

I have worked with Palace fans on building sites and sometimes work in houses owned by Palace fans, its nice we can laugh at them at the moment:D

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I didn't get all the Palace fans on here when i first joined, but they dont bother me now, some of them are a good laugh apart from that Eaglesdestroyseagulls, thinks he is funny!!:whistle:

Man goes into a club and see's a sign on the wall, he reads it and it say's "beware of homosexuals", thinking this a bit strange he goes over to the bar and orders a pint and there above the bar is another sign that say's "beware of homosexuals". Anyway he forgets about it and about five pints later needs a slash, so goes to the toilet. Standing at the urinal he see's another sign on the floor, so he walks over and bends over to take closer look and it says "I ****ing told you twice already"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Man goes into a club and see's a sign on the wall, he reads it and it say's "beware of homosexuals", thinking this a bit strange he goes over to the bar and orders a pint and there above the bar is another sign that say's "beware of homosexuals". Anyway he forgets about it and about five pints later needs a slash, so goes to the toilet. Standing at the urinal he see's another sign on the floor, so he walks over and bends over to take closer look and it says "I ****ing told you twice already"
Thankyou Jim Davidson!! :lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
:p
Am I the only one that gets confused regarding Palace fans on this site? I read ,we do this,we do that . Only to realise later that the writer is on about Palace. Some of them even have about 8,000 credits to their account on here. Is their own forum site that bad? Should there be a warning marker on their Avatar to say they are Palace? How many are there that use this site?

Its all very simple, just put every Palace fan than reveals themself on your ignore list.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I quite like them. Adds a new dynamic and a lot of them are well informed. It's sometimes embarrassing when one of them makes a valid, non anti-Albion point and some NSCer just spouts off inane blabber and abuse. I see that kind of thing at the school I work in.
this (apart from the working in a school bit :) ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here