[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair, and this isn't a dig, I feel a little sorry for the Palace fans. Endless promises that aren't delivered, the new ground / stand, players
It’s a good season if we stay up. I’m sorry if that doesn’t fit with your sudden lofty aspirations.
Sudden? TB spoke about five years go about the plan to rise through the league. I think CPFC (2010) Ltd had a five year plan, didn't they?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
To be fair, and this isn't a dig, I feel a little sorry for the Palace fans. Endless promises that aren't delivered, the new ground / stand, players

Sudden? TB spoke about five years go about the plan to rise through the league. I think CPFC (2010) Ltd had a five year plan, didn't they?
Yes to get in the premier league.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Yes to get in the premier league.
And then...?

forums sims GIF

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It’s a good season if we stay up. I’m sorry if that doesn’t fit with your sudden lofty aspirations.
Not so much rags to riches, or gutter to the stars, as… middling to middling.

It’s QUITE the story. Really building something special there.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Not so much rags to riches, or gutter to the stars, as… middling to middling.

It’s QUITE the story. Really building something special there.
Interesting to see that Palace's only notable win this season was at home to Villa (and that was in August) . They crashed out of both cups early and have stayed up by beating the mid and lower sides. However , credit to them , there are some bigger clubs than them who would love to swap league positions.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
@Dougie

Why do you only appear when we lose. Granted it's not been many times but do you feel no shame about your actions that show you as a spineless coward
I was on here before your heavy lose at the toon .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was on here before your heavy lose at the toon .
Were there heavy toilets at St. James' Park or something? And why are you commenting on them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports