Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans being kept in after whistle...?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It will be great to win 5-0 and sing to the Palace you lost 5-0 and you can't go home you (and you have missed the train). Because I am feed up with my Palace chum reminding me when they sung it to us.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
having been at the other recent palace fixtures... i would think the palace fans have far more to be worried about than us! that horrific 5.0 game... i never knew we had so many nutty fans - i would image most of their lot are a bit nervous about coming down for the game.

would people please stop scaremongering... it'll be fine, like it almost always is.

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
having been at the other recent palace fixtures... i would think the palace fans have far more to be worried about than us! that horrific 5.0 game... i never knew we had so many nutty fans - i would image most of their lot are a bit nervous about coming down for the game.

would people please stop scaremongering... it'll be fine, like it almost always is.

Agree but they should still be kept back for there own protection :lolol::rave:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The best way to get 2 opposing groups of football fans to behave in an aggressive and hostile manner is to put a line of police between them!
Let them mingle, with no police, and everyone seems to become rational human beings. IMO

There's a lot to be said for this.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How many times has this question been asked, and answered?
:rolleyes:

Palace fans will leave the ground at exactly the same time as anyone else, ie when they want to. Hopefully this will be around the 70 minute mark...

peejay1958

Aug 22, 2011
Southwick
My guess is that the vast majority of Albion fans are decent law abiding people who have no interest in fighting and will slip away quickly after the game. At worst I see a handful of isolated incidents which the majority of people attending the game will not even see. Sincerely hope that I'm not proved wrong.

The 'banter' between Leeds and BHA under the bridge fri nearly kicked off and that was 3-3 and they're not rivals! If they have that lack of stewards/police against our biggest rivals after we stuff them tues it could well go! Also in the ground there were hardly any stewards separating the two sets!

Utter Garbage.

I was stuck in the queue for the train for 40 mins. There was some great banter, super song wars, but not a sniff of trouble....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:postwhore: Congratulations on your 20,000th post, even though half of them have been like "Come on you super seagulls", "Get in!" and "ManUre 1 Chelski 0" :lolol:

To be honest more than 98% of my posts have been utter drivel :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here