Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans being kept in after whistle...?

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
If they're not kept in for at least half hour then it's plain stupidity.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
just wanted to add my bit, my freinds daughter is a wpc & no plans are in place to hold anyone back or close the north stand to away supporters.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Why so worried? The old bill with be all over the place and will jump on anything that kicks off.

I am ho hard man and don't go looking for fights or anything. But this is palace, if they want to kick off then I for one will stand my ground, if someone swings a fist at me then I'll swing one back. f***'em, won't run, won't be intimidated and if they want to start something I'll show them my teeth!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It was just a little joke,we're pikies don't you know.

I know pikeys in Gillingham have horses but thought South London pikeys were just trailer trash.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why so worried? The old bill with be all over the place and will jump on anything that kicks off.

I am ho hard man and don't go looking for fights or anything. But this is palace, if they want to kick off then I for one will stand my ground, if someone swings a fist at me then I'll swing one back. f***'em, won't run, won't be intimidated and if they want to start something I'll show them my teeth!

Dont forget to take your dentures with you to the match :thumbsup:

If they're not kept in for at least half hour then it's plain stupidity.
As I said on one of the many other threads that have been posted on this topic ... the stupidity would be to treat 2,500 football fans as if they are nothing but troublemakers, keep them behind, get them all fired up, and then let them leave at precisely the time that loads of Albion fans are streaming out of the bars, getting ready to go home, having done the sensible thing and not attempted to leave on the first train or bus that's available.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Get them out sharpish and then get the disinfecting underway.

Other fans have to use the away end this season too.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
just wanted to add my bit, my freinds daughter is a wpc & no plans are in place to hold anyone back or close the north stand to away supporters.

No idea about the holding back, but the North stand is DEFINATELY closed to away fans as it was for the Leeds match. Back to normal for the Hull match.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Dont forget to take your dentures with you to the match :thumbsup:

Ha ha, very good.

Seriously though, why are so many people worried about this? It's simple really, go about your business as usual but don't let anyone take the piss. Stand together and stand up to them, it's palace ffs!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ha ha, very good.

Seriously though, why are so many people worried about this? It's simple really, go about your business as usual but don't let anyone take the piss. Stand together and stand up to them, it's palace ffs!

Because people have kids, no doubt after the game they'll be plenty of pissed Palace fans trying to start trouble, all sorts will be thrown in each direction after the game I should imagine.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
TBH It's a football match...I really hope there are no knuckle draggers who shame our club...true fans don't need trouble...especially when the fans at Plymouth did so well...yes there were a couple of Palace fans there...support the Albion and let our football do the talking...

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
TBH It's a football match...I really hope there are no knuckle draggers who shame our club...true fans don't need trouble...especially when the fans at Plymouth did so well...yes there were a couple of Palace fans there...support the Albion and let our football do the talking...

I very much doubt there will be any trouble from our direction.All the Palace have season tickets and are regular away travellers.Let's face it you lot have more than your fair share of trouble makers.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Because people have kids, no doubt after the game they'll be plenty of pissed Palace fans trying to start trouble, all sorts will be thrown in each direction after the game I should imagine.

The kids will be fine, stick together if your worried. Nothing significant will happen if you do what your normally do.
Not advocating violence, just saying I personally won't run from them or take shit from them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You can't keep people in after the final whistle after an evening game when the trains are so shite to clear the stadium. Not even those wearing a different polyester colour scheme to yourself. Everybody just wants to get home.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think they should be kept in but equally I can see why people are concerned. Fingers crossed nothing serious happens. Other than the total massacre we are going to put them through on the pitch that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here