Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace dropping like a stone!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
oh really... and Br*ghton have never done anything like that now have they... do you ignore your history or just not know it ?? :albion:

I think you can only come in for a gloat when you have something to gloat about ! Like beating us or something. Or being higher than us.

Rough patch for us, lets see how it goes and if we can get back on track. Played all the top teams away now so the second half of the season shows promise, weve had a rough patch and we're still 4th so thats ok. I'll take our position over yours all day long cheers :cheers:

Can't really argue with that. Apart from the history bit

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
oh really... and Br*ghton have never done anything like that now have they... do you ignore your history or just not know it ?? :albion:

I think you can only come in for a gloat when you have something to gloat about ! Like beating us or something. Or being higher than us.

Rough patch for us, lets see how it goes and if we can get back on track. Played all the top teams away now so the second half of the season shows promise, weve had a rough patch and we're still 4th so thats ok. I'll take our position over yours all day long cheers :cheers:

No pretty sure we weren't cheating anyone out of money. ST Johns didn't need to rely on the fans down here.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mis-quote!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No, that works.

At the end of last season.

Im all for the gloating, but you have to pick your moment dont you ?

Is that why you've still got last season's results in your sig, as it's still relevant when you want it to be? :wink:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Is that why you've still got last season's results in your sig, as it's still relevant when you want it to be? :wink:

Its our results since you got your shiny new stadium, and were therefore better than us.

Its our results since you got your shiny new stadium, and were therefore better than us.

We became better than you when last seasons FINAL league table was published.

Mid season tables mean nothing - but keep posting, there are enough arse lickers on here to keep you smiling.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I would be more worried about Brighton if I were you looking at the table there on the way to the bottom half quickly at the moment

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I would be more worried about Brighton if I were you looking at the table there on the way to the bottom half quickly at the moment

Yet again I find myself in agreement. Think we should worry about relegation rather than promotion. You are doing well.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yet again I find myself in agreement. Think we should worry about relegation rather than promotion. You are doing well.

Is your new year's resolution to live in the real world, by any chance? Sure Palace are doing well (hate to say it, but the table doesn't lie) but because we're not smashing people 5-0 week in week out, you think we should worry about relegation?

I'll just assume you've overindulged this festive season and aren't thinking straight.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

No point in worrying about relegation. It won't happen this year. Promotion might, but only via the playoffs, so for that need to finish in 6th.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No pretty sure we weren't cheating anyone out of money. ST Johns didn't need to rely on the fans down here.

Some palace posters have tried to maliciously smear us regarding cheating people out of money, but no one has EVER provided any evidence.

It's difficult to state the obvious without being libellous, but people will have their own views about who was cheated out of what in the 90s.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
We became better than you when last seasons FINAL league table was published.

Mid season tables mean nothing - but keep posting, there are enough arse lickers on here to keep you smiling.

Hi Major :) how's it going - good Xmas ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

You have been doing well,but head to head we are a couple of games ahead....but....and it's a big BUT .....it will depend on this transfer window....will you hold on to Zaha...I know you fans say he will not leave....so did Dougie......will you hold onto FFS as it looks like Dougie wants him...money talks as we all know....who will you get in....who will we get in? who leaves and goes will make all the difference to the rest of the season.
As regards our history,we have never been in administration...let alone twice...to survive we have sold our best players,yes we were within inches of going out the league by rogue directors...but a few hardy souls and fans saved us....the truth will be revealed at the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here