Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace dropping like a stone!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Appreciate you are a newbie but the idea of this forum is not to read another thread and start another on the same subject.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?266946-I-Had-a-Dream!

Who are u to tell me what Thread I'm allowed to start? I will start whatever thread I want, and for the record I did not read any other threads on the subject before this one, it was an observation Palace were top a few weeks ago and now there third and we have just been treading water, I believe a team In 3rd and 9th with 23 games left is not that much of a long shot, and maybe I'm a little biased but I'm sure I'm not the first to be guilty of that.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Who are u to tell me what Thread I'm allowed to start? I will start whatever thread I want, and for the record I did not read any other threads on the subject before this one, it was an observation Palace were top a few weeks ago and now there third and we have just been treading water, I believe a team In 3rd and 9th with 23 games left is not that much of a long shot, and maybe I'm a little biased but I'm sure I'm not the first to be guilty of that.
From 1st to 3rd it's hardly dropping like a stone though is it
Not like us from 1st to 8th and maybe 12th come Boxing day

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I did not know looking at the positives would cause some to be a offended, let's just wait and see what the 2nd half of the season brings,
My Glass is always half full!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Ayvening Chaps! Ian the clown is here"

hollowaycone595.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Craig Noone scored 1 of Cardiff's goals today !!

Think the slide might be starting myself, though I'm not going to take the piss much as we aren't great at the moment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Craig Noone scored 1 of Cardiff's goals today !!

Think the slide might be starting myself, though I'm not going to take the piss much as we aren't great at the moment.

Indeed. Let's wait until if we win our game in hand, and beat them on St Payback's Day, before we can think about overhauling them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here