Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace dropping like a stone!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From Cardiff (re: Noone/BHA/Palace):

After Craig Noone scored (I sat in the stand next to the Palace fans) he did shrug off his team mates to go right to the Palace corner of the stadium and he did an ayatollah (it's a Cardiff thing) and threw his arm up in the air as if he was saying **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Palace fans did chant about Brighton at one point but I wern't really listening to what exactly was said. In fact once they were losing they didn't sing or chant at all sooo quiet from them which was funny because they were giving it large and having a go at us when they were 1-0 up.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Yet again I find myself in agreement. Think we should worry about relegation rather than promotion. You are doing well.

We are doing fine, but unless something goes catastrophically wrong there is no way that you will end below 15th. You should be fighting for the playoffs.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
To all those who slagged me off for suggesting a possible Brighton v Palace game in the playoffs and Palaces demise from the top perch. Told You so!

To all those who slagged me off for suggesting a possible Brighton v Palace game in the playoffs and Palaces demise from the top perch. Told You so!

Seems like quite a few of us had Palace sussed.:lol:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Please check out the picture of the Millwall game in the Sun pull-out. Under where it says BORE DRAW there is Glenn Murray desperately trying to find a leg to fall over in the penalty box.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Its all very well taking the piss, gloating while the scum are below but for **** sake they are above, maybe you like egg on your face but i dont.

See the piss taking was well worth it in the end. Because you don't like it, doesn't mean others have to not like it. Most of us have 30 or more years hatred towards the Nigel's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here