• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
#FreeTheMajor

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Breaking my retirement for one post only to support #FreetheMajor. Banning him must potentially rank as one of the most pathetic decisions ever taken on this board. The bloke's an NSC legend (and a BBS one at that) so do the decent thing and re-instate his account asap.

Adios and up the Albion (and keep going with the attendance threads Major, I shall be watching with interest from afar)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
FreetheMajor. Banning him must potentially rank as one of the most pathetic decisions ever taken on this board.

There has been a few 'pathetic decisions' made by those who THINK they know better........but this is right up there with very best/worst.

Bozza was always a little weak and squeamish with regard to Palace trolls on here, but since the recent episode where various of them posted his personal details all over the BBS......with a few veiled threats, he has been nothing short of a Palace troll apologist.

Understandable he should be so weak now of course, but banning our own posters for daring to start an attendance thread re; Palace is surely bending his knee to them too far.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Breaking my retirement for one post only to support #FreetheMajor. Banning him must potentially rank as one of the most pathetic decisions ever taken on this board. The bloke's an NSC legend (and a BBS one at that) so do the decent thing and re-instate his account asap.

Adios and up the Albion (and keep going with the attendance threads Major, I shall be watching with interest from afar)

I must admit I do support The Major, he's Albion through and through. It now seems as though Palace fans on here are starting to dictate things on our own Forum, would it be allowed on other fans forums? I doubt it very much.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There has been a few 'pathetic decisions' made by those who THINK they know better........but this is right up there with very best/worst.

Bozza was always a little weak and squeamish with regard to Palace trolls on here, but since the recent episode where various of them posted his personal details all over the BBS......with a few veiled threats, he has been nothing short of a Palace troll apologist.

When was this? I've no idea what you're talking about. It should take anyone who can type about 30 seconds to find my details, it's really not difficult and I make no effort to hide.

Understandable he should be so weak now of course, but banning our own posters for daring to start an attendance thread re; Palace is surely bending his knee to them too far.

Yes, yes - that's exactly what is happening. That Exec Box I had for the away playoff leg - it was a gift from Palace fans for running NSC in the way I do.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

"An" attendance thread?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I must admit I do support The Major, he's Albion through and through. It now seems as though Palace fans on here are starting to dictate things on our own Forum, would it be allowed on other fans forums? I doubt it very much.

Is he, or is he anti-Palace through and through? I have no time for him on here, one of a minority of idiots who degrade our fanbase as a whole.

All clubs have them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
In defence of The Major,he did make it quite clear with the thread title what it was about.

Nobody was forced to read it.

#FreeTheMajor

Bloody this

I dont like cycling and have never opened that thread,should that OP be banned?Cycling is much more boring than attendance figures.
Survival of the fittest i say....if a thread is poop it will naturally die a death.

Very poor show from those in charge......very very poor!

#FreeTheMajor

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
and lets face it they have proven themselves to be better than us on the pitch, the themajor however readdresses the bragging right balance with a load of irrelevant bollocks regarding who has more fans,in the scheme of things if this is a cause of a ban on NSC then anyone who contributed to the Honey Badger debate should also face a ban/waterboarding

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
This thread is still going? Oh my.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This is a absolute bullshit, you lying little wanker.

He's already been told and you notice he hasn't come back with any credible evidence? The tw@t should be on Perma ban from here.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can understand the free the major campaign, started by his distraught mate Soggy , but if he's banned on his return from starting an attendance thread , he'll be a shell of a man.
The campaign is commendable, but Im concerned about major's well being if his attendance stats are removed .
Could be a tough future for Major and his crew.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
He's already been told and you notice he hasn't come back with any credible evidence? The tw@t should be on Perma ban from here.

Ditto, The Major gets banned for maybe slightly annoying (but no more annoying than the "look at me, I found my ticket in my shoes" posts we have to put up with) posts that are totally clear as to the content from the subject, yet this idiot is allowed to carry on with spouting all sorts of crap with no punishment. It would not be tolerated on their boards from a Brighton fan so why should we have to put up with it on here?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mods can't win. Oh...and this isn't a democracy btw.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Legend ? Nah he's a one trick pony and a unfunny one at that . He will be back because he needs the fix of hating palace .
# stillhurting

Have been politely asked by a respected mod to cool it so I wont bother returning the insults:nono:

Was a zillion years ago wasn't it so no real evidence
My friend wearing his Palace shirt got spat on that day, I was there but not wearing colours, I cant prove it but it did happen,was at Hove station, as we all know there are always people out there to spoil things we were there to support the cause.

I still support the remf every year,and sponsored a few posters on here for their charity causes so am far from being a tw@t!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can understand the free the major campaign, started by his distraught mate Soggy , but if he's banned on his return from starting an attendance thread , he'll be a shell of a man.
The campaign is commendable, but Im concerned about major's well being if his attendance stats are removed .
Could be a tough future for Major and his crew.

Even TheMajor admits he's got an obsession that isn't healthy for him.

Thank you everyone - kind words. To all the Albion fans I have upset in the past - I apologise- I love you all. :albion2:

I have an attendance problem - I admit it. I am trying to address it but ees difficult ees complicated.

Interestingly, when he's not writing about his hobby horse, he is capable of starting threads that show a degree of wit. For example...
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?274119-Meltdown-at-the-Palace

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ditto, The Major gets banned for maybe slightly annoying (but no more annoying than the "look at me, I found my ticket in my shoes" posts we have to put up with) posts that are totally clear as to the content from the subject, yet this idiot is allowed to carry on with spouting all sorts of crap with no punishment. It would not be tolerated on their boards from a Brighton fan so why should we have to put up with it on here?

Spitting on someone is a disgusting nasty thing to do in the first place; spitting on someone who's come to support your cause would be despicable. I'm normally in the grow a pair camp when it comes to Palace/Brighton banter, but that outrageous lie is the first thing I've read on NSC that I've genuinely wanted someone banned for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here