• Cardiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Except our average is 26342 and theirs is 22807 so the difference is 3535. If your going to take the piss get your figures right

I didn't know you cared so much.

Corrected. Although you are wrong on our average.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I didn't know you cared so much.

Corrected. Although you are wrong on our average.

Oh I care alright.It gives me no end of amusement the way they bite at your attendance threads,everytime, without fail, just dont want them coming back with the "your figures are wrong" bollocks.

just worked out our average again and still come up with the same figure,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As a matter of interest, taking segregation into account how many can they get in that shithole they call home.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Except our average is 26342 and theirs is 22807 so the difference is 3535. If your going to take the piss get your figures right

Our average is 26,342 but haven't checked the SCUM's average attendance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can you believe that their category B & C games are SWELLED by the fact that you have to buy a ticket for them to get a Cat A match ticket - the BBS is swamped with people trying to sell their tickets for games like today.

They all just wanna watch Man U & Chelsea :lolol:

That's piss poor that is. Not fair on their fans who only want to attend the games vs their first team's.

Oh I care alright.It gives me no end of amusement the way they bite at your attendance threads,everytime, without fail, just dont want them coming back with the "your figures are wrong" bollocks.

just worked out our average again and still come up with the same figure,

You and SOG are right :bowdown:- my abacus has never been the same since I lent it to El Presidente.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Great post!:thumbup:

We have all the bragging rights their stadium is now filled with quite a few plastics only there to get a glimpse of their 1st teams proof on bbs, believe you me they absolutely hate the fact we are getting far bigger gates than them make no mistake these jokers were lucky to get up last season the two best teams in play offs us and Watford didn't turn up on the day, now watch the fun as that clown ollie try's to gel all those last day signings, we are doing things the right way, think about it ollie or Oscar it's a no brainier isn't it :thumbsup:

20,050 vs Arsenal :eek:

Tell me that's an admin error please :rotlf:

Mind you, you could see red and white in the home ends everywhere the cameras panned. :O

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That will be us next season if things don't improve at the club. I've had loads of people comment to me that they don't want to renew their season tickets. Fickle fans indeed. All teams have them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That will be us next season if things don't improve at the club. I've had loads of people comment to me that they don't want to renew their season tickets. Fickle fans indeed. All teams have them.

That is true but don't ruin the thread as we want to take the p*ss out of palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here