Palace 2013 Calender LOLS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Er no.

We started the game with our second choice centre back and our third choice left back. When our second choice centre back was sent off we moved the hird choice left to centre back and played our left midfielder at left back. When this player then got injured our best midfielder went to left back, meaning we then tried to finish the game with a fifith choice left and fourth choice centre back and ten men. And you still couldn't score in open play :lolol:

And bruno was also carrying an injury, but I'm not making excuses, it wasn't going to be our day after dunk went.

Anyway, back to the thread nice calender very professional. :lol:

See that's all you've got to laugh at us at present, a calendar that no one over the age of 12 cares about! We will continue to laugh at your expense where it truely matters, on the pitch! :lolol:

and your attendances - now they are fecking funny :lolol::lolol::lolol:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
That's generous of you to let us be 2nd.

I'm the generous type but I was more going off your fans tantrum over our program beaten yours into second place :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm the generous type but I was more going off your fans tantrum over our program beaten yours into second place :)

Is English a second language for you?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Varför skulle jag behöva en pojke översättare Palace? Aldrig antar att ni vet något om vem som helst på internet.

Because of the use of the past participle for walk *shrugs*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because of the use of the past participle for walk *shrugs*

My Swedish is rubbish (relatively speaking), but I do lots of business with customers all across Scandinavia, and have spent a lot of time working in Sweden. Easy language to read. Vocabulary is a doddle - almost every word is very similar to an English, French or German equivalent. The grammar, etc is way beyond me though - I've never actually been TAUGHT the language.

Thus:

Ta en (take a ) lång (long) promenad (walk) från en (off a ) kort pir (short pier)

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
My Swedish is rubbish (relatively speaking), but I do lots of business with customers all across Scandinavia, and have spent a lot of time working in Sweden. Easy language to read. Vocabulary is a doddle - almost every word is very similar to an English, French or German equivalent. The grammar, etc is way beyond me though - I've never actually been TAUGHT the language.

Thus:

Ta en (take a ) lång (long) promenad (walk) från en (off a ) kort pir (short pier)

If it helps I was trolling ;) I have a lot of family in Sweden just outside of Stockholm and am currently learning the language (and the grammar :|) but as someone had decided to bring the thread offtopic in order to insult me on my grammar I thought I'd have some fun with it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports