Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Opps.... :lol:

wanker.jpg

Crystal Palace the club that just keeps giving and giving

May 2013? - surprised they haven't photoshopped in a pic of their Club Captain (whoever that is) holding aloft the Championship Trophy infront of a packed Selhurst. We all know they live in Noddyland.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apparently they've missed out February and have two January's instead:lolol:

It was done on purpose apparently , the Nigels might be losing Winifred in the transfer window but they'll still be able to see him in a Palace shirt during February :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or more likely it's because they are an illiterate bunch of in-breds

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
And despite the massive bodge it'll still push Brighton's calendar into second place :)

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It was done on purpose apparently , the Nigels might be losing Winifred in the transfer window but they'll still be able to see him in a Palace shirt during February :lolol:

Only might be now eh Grimbo? I thought only a few months ago you were saying he's definitely going and it'll be somewhere like Wigan for 4 mill? Starting to change your mind now are you and listening to Parish? He's with us till the end of the season at least, so you can start to look forward to seeing him, Bolasie and Muzza destroying your back 4 again in March.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Only might be now eh Grimbo? I thought only a few months ago you were saying he's definitely going and it'll be somewhere like Wigan for 4 mill? Starting to change your mind now are you and listening to Parish? He's with us till the end of the season at least, so you can start to look forward to seeing him, Bolasie and Muzza destroying your back 4 again in March.

I personally think Bolasie has more promise than Zaha.

I thought it was the referee that destroyed our back 4.:lolol:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

They didn't really destroy it, now did they? I mean - if they had, why wasn't the score higher? Instead, you couldn't really get through well and decided to have Muzza dive. Then that prick Greer gave one away.

Fair enough, you beat us. But you did not destroy us.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In fact you didn't score in open play against a makeshift Brighton defence. Almost a moral victory. I've written to the football league and I am confident they will award us the three points instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports