Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 2013 Calender LOLS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whenever I see a thread LOLing at Palace, I cringe inside.

However, this one is a refreshing change. That calendar truly is an inept tin pot joke of an effort. :lolol: In fact, I haven't seen any football tat, sorry "merchandise", as poor as that since that dork from Wrexham came on here selling his woeful half and half scarves.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
They didn't really destroy it, now did they? I mean - if they had, why wasn't the score higher? Instead, you couldn't really get through well and decided to have Muzza dive. Then that prick Greer gave one away.

Fair enough, you beat us. But you did not destroy us.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why this was. From an attacking sense, our job became a lot harder once Dunk was sent off as you became ultra defensive and Gus decided to park the bus with ten men behind the ball. Your attacking side of the game ended at that point other than hoping to nick one on the counter attack, (which you almost did after some poor player by Zaha and Delaney being caught to high up the pitch) If Dunk had of stayed on you would have attacked us more than you did and this would have allowed us much more space to create chances of our own. As it turned out, I was very happy with our performance, we did what we had to, we had the majority of the possession and we wore you down, it was very professional and disciplined rather than spectacular. But all I hear from sour grapes Albion fans like you is that we only could score from a set play and 2 penalties when in reality if both penalty fouls hadn't of been committed we would have scored 99 times out of 100 from open play, on the first pen Murray was about to go round Kuzsack, he made the most of it but Kuzsack's shoulder was in his path so he had every right to go over and for the second he would have buried that free header from 3 yards out as Greer had completely missed the flight of the ball.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why this was. From an attacking sense, our job became a lot harder once Dunk was sent off as you became ultra defensive and Gus decided to park the bus with ten men behind the ball. Your attacking side of the game ended at that point other than hoping to nick one on the counter attack, (which you almost did after some poor player by Zaha and Delaney being caught to high up the pitch) If Dunk had of stayed on you would have attacked us more than you did and this would have allowed us much more space to create chances of our own. As it turned out, I was very happy with our performance, we did what we had to, we had the majority of the possession and we wore you down, it was very professional and disciplined rather than spectacular. But all I hear from sour grapes Albion fans like you is that we only could score from a set play and 2 penalties when in reality if both penalty fouls hadn't of been committed we would have scored 99 times out of 100 from open play, on the first pen Murray was about to go round Kuzsack, he made the most of it but Kuzsack's shoulder was in his path so he had every right to go over and for the second he would have buried that free header from 3 yards out as Greer had completely missed the flight of the ball.

Er no.

We started the game with our second choice centre back and our third choice left back. When our second choice centre back was sent off we moved the hird choice left to centre back and played our left midfielder at left back. When this player then got injured our best midfielder went to left back, meaning we then tried to finish the game with a fifith choice left and fourth choice centre back and ten men. And you still couldn't score in open play :lolol:

Jan 31, 2012
Er no.

We started the game with our second choice centre back and our third choice left back. When our second choice centre back was sent off we moved the hird choice left to centre back and played our left midfielder at left back. When this player then got injured our best midfielder went to left back, meaning we then tried to finish the game with a fifith choice left and fourth choice centre back and ten men. And you still couldn't score in open play :lolol:

Excuses, excuses..........not sure why 'laugh out loud', you got beat 3-0. Another easy 3 points,:thumbsup:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Er no.

Er, no.

It was still 10 men behind the ball which is very hard to break down. You'd be suprised how many games finish only 1-0 when it's 11 vs 10, it's a lot more common than you think as one team goes ultra defensive. You can't deny that Gus set you up this way after Dunk walked, you created bugger all aside from CMS's chance. Just deal with it, 3-0 to the good guys, the right team won and we are a better team than you at the minute, there's a 9 point gap between us and the table doesn't lie.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
... there's a 9 point gap between us and the table doesn't lie.

Strange that, last year you were trying to convince us it did lie and how you were better for taking 4 points and spending the last millenium in the Championship which made you a far better team and the league table was a total lie and, and.... deeeeep breath

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I thought it was the referee that destroyed our back 4.:lolol:

No it was one of your back four...even Poyet didn't contest the ref's decision. Let's face it "Dunk" should begin with an F...

And I suggest as a hobby for people to lobby to rename Mr Dobbie to rhyme with Jobbie...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you can start to look forward to seeing him, Bolasie and Muzza destroying your back 4 again in March.
Again? They haven't played against our back 4 yet, and Zaha couldn't even destroy what we did have.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Strange that, last year you were trying to convince us it did lie and how you were better for taking 4 points and spending the last millenium in the Championship which made you a far better team and the league table was a total lie and, and.... deeeeep breath

I don't think most Palace saw it like that, just most said that they felt the bragging rights were slightly with us as we took 4 out of 6 points from you including a bloody brilliant win under the floodlights at your new stadium and we fully deserved it plus we made the semi's of the League Cup. Yes you finished 10 points clear of us in the league but is that really as satisfying considering we both ended up in the same league again this season and neither team was in the play-off or relegation places last term? Anyway, there should be no cause for such an argument this year, we are miles ahead of you AND we beat you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think most Palace saw it like that, just most said that they felt the bragging rights were slightly we us as we took 4 out of 6 points from you including a bloody brilliant win under the floodlights at your new stadium and we fully deserved it plus we made the semi's of the League Cup. Yes you finished 10 points clear of us in the league but is that really as satisfying considering we both ended up in the same league again this season and neither team was in the play-off or relegation places last term. Anyway, there should be no cause for such an argument this year, we are miles ahead of you AND we beat you :thumbsup:
That's all very well but your calendars are f***ing SHIT. :thumbsup:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't think most Palace saw it like that, just most said that they felt the bragging rights were slightly we us as we took 4 out of 6 points from you including a bloody brilliant win under the floodlights at your new stadium and we fully deserved it plus we made the semi's of the League Cup. Yes you finished 10 points clear of us in the league but is that really as satisfying considering we both ended up in the same league again this season and neither team was in the play-off or relegation places last term. Anyway, there should be no cause for such an argument this year, we are miles ahead of you AND we beat you :thumbsup:

:yawn:

I thought this thred was about them cocking up their calendar. Now that is funny :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Again? They haven't played against our back 4 yet, and Zaha couldn't even destroy what we did have.

Zaha had an off day, it can happen to the best Trig, even Messi! Bolasie did alright though, I think your agree! Bruno must still be having nightmares over that. Lastly, I'd back Murray to cause your 'first choice' defence some major havoc, he has scored 1 goal a game on average this season and not many defences have been able to stop him. And before you say they are all pens, there not, 12 have come from open play which is more than CMS has mustered in total.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Zaha had an off day, it can happen to the best Trig, even Messi! Bolasie did alright though, I think your agree! Bruno must still be having nightmares over that. Lastly, I'd back Murray to cause your 'first choice' defence some major havoc, he has scored 1 goal a game on average this season and not many defences have been able to stop him. And before you say they are all pens, there not, 12 have come from open play which is more than CMS has mustered in total.

Do you ever shut up? Your calendar is sh!t. Look at the title of the thread.

Use one of the other 90000 threads that have been started about Palace to bang on about how good Palace, Zaha, Murray... etc are. This thread is about us laughing at your expense again.:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Your sums don't add up , Judas has scored 18 but 7 have been penalties where he or Winifred have conned the ref.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Do you ever shut up? Your calendar is sh!t. Look at the title of the thread.

Use one of the other 90000 threads that have been started about Palace to bang on about how good Palace, Zaha, Murray... etc are. This thread is about us laughing at your expense again.:lolol:

See that's all you've got to laugh at us at present, a calendar that no one over the age of 12 cares about! We will continue to laugh at your expense where it truely matters, on the pitch! :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Your sums don't add up , Judas has scored 18 but 7 have been penalties where he or Winifred have conned the ref.

My mistake, you are in fact correct Grimbo, you closet Palace fan! :thumbsup: 11 goals from open play. So still more than CMS has mustered including his pens.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nothing wrong with laughing at your calendar. It may be infantile but it's a free country. Who appointed you arbiter over just what Brighton fans may or may not laugh at?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Nothing wrong with laughing at your calendar. It may be infantile but it's a free country. Who appointed you arbiter over just what Brighton fans may or may not laugh at?

I never said you couldn't mock it, fair play, Freedman in May is ironic and made me smile! I'm just pointing out that it shows we are doing well on the pitch at present if threads about our calendar or our attendance's are the best you've got.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only might be now eh Grimbo? I thought only a few months ago you were saying he's definitely going and it'll be somewhere like Wigan for 4 mill? Starting to change your mind now are you and listening to Parish? He's with us till the end of the season at least, so you can start to look forward to seeing him, Bolasie and Muzza destroying your back 4 again in March.

Clubs like Bolton and Wigan will put in sneaky bids for Winifred. The big Premier League clubs know that CPFC2010 want to clear the £8M accumulated debt for last season and this season , on that basis they'll take a gamble on Palace f***ing up any chances of promotion and get him on the cheap before the start of the 2013/14 season or the summer transfer window. If Ince goes to Man United for £6M that puts Winifred's transfer value at around £8M. In March , all things being equal we will have the regular back 4 available and you'll have to put 2 or 3 markers on Vicente.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here