Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 2013 Calender LOLS

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Clubs like Bolton and Wigan will put in sneaky bids for Winifred. The big Premier League clubs know that CPFC2010 want to clear the £8M accumulated debt for last season and this season , on that basis they'll take a gamble on Palace f***ing up any chances of promotion and get him on the cheap before the start of the 2013/14 season or the summer transfer window. If Ince goes to Man United for £6M that puts Winifred's transfer value at around £8M. In March , all things being equal we will have the regular back 4 available and you'll have to put 2 or 3 markers on Vicente.

You know that's absoloute rubbish. Zaha will go for between £12-15 million, he has 4 1/2 years left on his contract and the big teams want him. Bolton couldn't afford him even if they wanted him and why would he go there, have you seen the league table lately?! Our board know that selling him in Jan will significantly weaken our promotion bid so what would be the point when we still can sell him 6 months later if we don't go up? Your comparison to Tom Ince is ridiculous, he has a much shorter contract than Zaha and Blackpool are midtable.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You know that's absoloute rubbish. Zaha will go for between £12-15 million, he has 4 1/2 years left on his contract and the big teams want him. Bolton couldn't afford him even if they wanted him and why would he go there, have you seen the league table lately?! Our board know that selling him in Jan will significantly weaken our promotion bid so what would be the point when we still can sell him 6 months later if we don't go up? Your comparison to Tom Ince is ridiculous, he has a much shorter contract than Zaha and Blackpool are midtable.

I took Ince's shorter contract into consideration plus the fact he is a better player than Winifred. If Thomas Ince had over 4 years left on his contract he would certainly be worth a lot more than £6M.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So a topic laughing at a calendar fail is once again taken over by a bunch of Palace nobs - can we just ban most of them (some i admit are alright) so they can piss back off to BBS ?

After all, if we posted half the bullshit they did on here, we'd be banned quicker than you can say "Wilfried Zaha is better than Tom Daley".

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I took Ince's shorter contract into consideration plus the fact he is a better player than Winifred. If Thomas Ince had over 4 years left on his contract he would certainly be worth a lot more than £6M.

Ince could walk away for nothing at the end of the season, Zaha is contracted for 4 1/2 years, in today's transfer market that is a huge difference. There is no way we would sell Zaha for £8 million, you know that deep down. In regards to you thinking Ince is better, fair enough that's your opinion but the England manager disagrees.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm loving this thread. A chance to get the Palace posters in one place then to stick them all on my ignore list.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ince could walk away for nothing at the end of the season, Zaha is contracted for 4 1/2 years, in today's transfer market that is a huge difference. There is no way we would sell Zaha for £8 million, you know that deep down. In regards to you thinking Ince is better, fair enough that's your opinion but the England manager disagrees.

If you ask football supporters who don't follow Brighton or Palace who they think the best player in the Championship is , most of them will tell you either Rhodes or Ince before Zaha.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If you ask football supporters who don't follow Brighton or Palace who they think the best player in the Championship is , most of them will tell you either Rhodes or Ince before Zaha.

From the forums I read, most say Rhodes, Zaha, Wittingham or Bellamy.

BHAMalcom

Nov 15, 2012
Really? Another palace topic, about their calendar?? My word.

I joined NSC on recommendation and did not expect the level of obsession there is with them on here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In the interest of fairness, let it be noted that it was a MASSIVE twelve and a half hours before the first comment......then the floodgates seemed to open.

:wink:

Is that similar to a Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: massive ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Really? Another palace topic, about their calendar?? My word.

I joined NSC on recommendation and did not expect the level of obsession there is with them on here.

Welcome to NSC [MENTION=26282]BHAMalcom[/MENTION].

Feel free to start your own more interesting thread.

And, if you avoid commenting on threads like this, they will slide down the board... rather than keep bouncing up to the top again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha had an off day, it can happen to the best Trig, even Messi!
Well if it can happen to Zaha of course it can happen to Messi, they're practically the same person.

Bolasie did alright though, I think your agree! Bruno must still be having nightmares over that.
I doubt it, his nightmares are more likely to be about Dunk's mistake and the poor decisions from the officials. Bolasie had a good game, but that wasn't difficult when against 10 men for 90 minutes.

Lastly, I'd back Murray to cause your 'first choice' defence some major havoc, he has scored 1 goal a game on average this season and not many defences have been able to stop him. And before you say they are all pens, there not, 12 have come from open play which is more than CMS has mustered in total.
It helps his total that you've been a bit gung-ho this season - more goals at both ends of the pitch - ie, no doubt you wouldn't like it if I simply said that Kuszczak was better than Speroni because he's let in less goals.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really? Who recommended NSC to you then?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Clubs like Bolton and Wigan will put in sneaky bids for Winifred. The big Premier League clubs know that CPFC2010 want to clear the £8M accumulated debt for last season and this season , on that basis they'll take a gamble on Palace f***ing up any chances of promotion and get him on the cheap before the start of the 2013/14 season or the summer transfer window. If Ince goes to Man United for £6M that puts Winifred's transfer value at around £8M. In March , all things being equal we will have the regular back 4 available and you'll have to put 2 or 3 markers on Vicente.

You do talk bullshit.

Vicente ? Fit ? Playing against us in March ? ???

You've lost it fella !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Remind me, who was voted PFA 'supporters' player of the month recently......mmmmm :thumbsup:

Only because numerous Nigels bothered to vote , fans of Blackpool and Blackburn etc can't be arsed with vote rigging.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You do talk bullshit.

Vicente ? Fit ? Playing against us in March ? ???

You've lost it fella !

The Dagger will be unsheathed in January according to local news reports. :O Olé , Olé , Olé , Olé , Vicente , Vicente :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here