Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owlstalk chip on their shoulder?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
In fairness to (at least some of them) they do have a feature somewhere on their boards called 'Owlsalive' and the article on there after their most recent visit to the Withdean was accurate, somewhat self defacing, and quite amusing if you can find it.

I could not find it again unfortunately !

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Wednesday?

poyetimg.jpg

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I particularly liked this comment:

"If we play Tiny and Gardener together against Brighton we will get completely arse raped pace wise. Thank god you ain't the manager."

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Owlstalk is home to the most deluded football fans in the country. They were a regular source on entertainment last season. Blackpool fans destroyed them best. Will try to find the thread.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Owlstalk is home to the most deluded football fans in the country. They were a regular source on entertainment last season. Blackpool fans destroyed them best. Will try to find the thread.

I remember that forum from when we were in League 1- mad levels of delusions, almost as bad as Liverpool fans.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
This is the thread I referred to above. Background: 90% of Owlstalk idiots call Blackpool tinpot in advance of their FA Cup game earlier this year. This was the Blackpool fans' glorious response avftt Message Board |

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This is the thread I referred to above. Background: 90% of Owlstalk idiots call Blackpool tinpot in advance of their FA Cup game earlier this year. This was the Blackpool fans' glorious response Board | [/url]

Good find fataddick. :smile:

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Wasnt the chant Monday tuesday who the F*ck are wednesday. This was from the 70,s when they still thought they were a big team.....

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
can someone explain to me where this trend of writing wednesday followed by laughter came from? i hadnt seen it before last week and everyone seems to be doing it? lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here