Owlstalk chip on their shoulder?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Those new stadium plans are magnificent.

Don't you mean MASSIVE !

PS: unless we get our midfield fit in time for Friday (Andrew Crofts is definitely missing and Craig Noone is gone*), it is going to be a close game. It looks like Vicente will definitely be out as well.

BBC Sport - Brighton 2-0 Sheff Wed

(*Glenn Murray and Elliott Bennett are gone as well.)

Although we have a stronger team than two years ago and untested new signings, the actual team that are match fit is not that much better ???

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Don'T you mean MASSIVE !

PS: unless we get our midfield fit in time for Friday (Andrew Crofts is definitely missing and Craig Noone is gone), it is going to be a close game. It looks like Vicente will definitely be out as well.

You seem to be forgetting about Bridcutt, Hammond, Orlandi, Dicker & Lopez. We're hardly struggling with thart area at the moment, even if Vicente/Buckley/Crofts and Lua Lua are out

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don'T you mean MASSIVE !

PS: unless we get our midfield fit in time for Friday (Andrew Crofts is definitely missing and Craig Noone is gone), it is going to be a close game. It looks like Vicente will definitely be out as well.

So we're down to choosing four from Bridcutt, Hammond, Dicker, Orlandi, Lualua, Buckley, Lopez, Harley, Dobbie, Barnes, Vincelot* and Sparrow*?

Oh no! Panic. Panic.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So we're down to choosing four from Bridcutt, Hammond, Dicker, Orlandi, Lualua, Buckley, Lopez, Harley, Dobbie, Barnes, Vincelot* and Sparrow*?

Oh no! Panic. Panic.

I hope Buckley is fit. But it might be the first three. Crofts and Vicente are the key men. I think Gus ought to have a look at the Southampton match and give Matt Sparrow his last chance.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Do you know anything about football?

Comments like yours are really embarrassing.

We may have a better squad and have more chance of going up this season than Wednesday, but to call them small really show's little knowledge from yourself.

No wonder other teams supporters are beginning to hate us.

BHA Swiifty

Jan 23, 2012
Burgess Hill

We may have a better squad and have more chance of going up this season than Wednesday, but to call them small really show's little knowledge from yourself.

who are you talking too? :afro:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm trying to work out which bits on that video are the new developments at Hillsborough? It's been a while since I've been up there so I can't remember which bits are the existing ground.

Anyone calling them a small club is ridiculous, clearly they're not, it's just a few of their fans have a bit of Leeds Syndrome.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

This. Some responses to other clubs are a joke

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm trying to work out which bits on that video are the new developments at Hillsborough? It's been a while since I've been up there so I can't remember which bits are the existing ground.

Anyone calling them a small club is ridiculous, clearly they're not, it's just a few of their fans have a bit of Leeds Syndrome.

I have to pull you up there Edna, I think you'll find it's proper name is Yorkshire Syndrome although it does share a common genetic code with Tyne, Wearside & Mackem disorder, Mancunian Blight and of course the South Croydon Pox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports