Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius allegedly kills his girlfriend - reports

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Police have confirmed there are other witnesses to this; that there have been police calls to the house in the not-so-distant past and beyond of a "domestic nature" and that they are going to prosecute and oppose bail due to "the nature and context of the situation".

More questions than answers!

Indeed we are already looking in to a murky pool, hints now that Oscar was a bit of an all rounder when it came to sport, it seems he had a baseball bat and cricket bat to hand along with his guns. If only he had an interest in Badminton we might not have been looking at a death.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
News appears to be that Police do not know where the 'thought it was a burglar' story came from, and sounds like it's just been supposition by the press.

He's been charged with murder by the police.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Take a bow son, superb.

Agreed

There is more to this than meets the eye, however that made me genuinely spit my coffee on my keyboard and everyone at work is loving it. Top effort sir

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Agent says she was about to get some very good modeling offers (possibly Europe or USA), so maybe she wanted to leave South Africa and him!! Was he just the guy who gave her a higher profile and 'leg up' in her career, then like OJ Simpson his ego couldn't handle rejection.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
According to that - "Under South African law it is only permissible to use a firearm when a life is threatened". Seems reasonable.
.... and in the real world....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Couple of things:

Oscar Pistorius lives in a gated, secure estate swarming with security guards. Death from intruders in these circumstances is minimal.
FHM models are not easily confused with burglars.
Most properties in the more upmarket areas in SA are 'gated or 'guarded' or 'alarmed', it doesnt mean there are no break-ins or killings in these areas,.... just check the crime stats.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Discharge your weapon in the dark and you don't know for sure where you're shooting.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I reckon they should grant him bail but replace his legs with sink plungers. He won't get far on those.

That's a ridiculous suggestion, absolutely ridiculous.

Don't want him to be able to escape by climbing a wall like Spiderman, do we?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Agent says she was about to get some very good modeling offers (possibly Europe or USA), so maybe she wanted to leave South Africa and him!! Was he just the guy who gave her a higher profile and 'leg up' in her career, then like OJ Simpson his ego couldn't handle rejection.

I see what you did there.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Oscar Pistorius cant be the first bloke to wake up legless and shoot his load all over his girlfrends face whilst thinking she is someone
else on Valentines Day

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
This Oscar Pistorius situation made me think. Some people presume that those with disabilities are more likely to be nice-natured people.

This case may prove otherwise

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, reports are:
there have been previous allegations of a domestic nature at the address
the police have dismissed the idea that the shooting was a result of Oscar believing there was an intruder, because there are witnesses that say there was an altercation (arguing, shouting) before the gun shots.

Oh dear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here