Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Óscar García Junyent - Sky reporting he has been appointed Interim Manager(me...

Can't wait for mid/late September when Palace are rock bottom of the Premier League and calling for Holloway's head...again :lolol:

You won't have to wait for as long as that.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Mr VHA - I'm getting bored of reading all my 'Reported Post' notifications, from the people you are boring.

Wind your neck in, or I'll do as they are requesting and give you a holiday.

My apologies for defending a Brighton poster who was attacked for questioning the appointment of a seemingly inexperienced manager. I realise this is reprehensible behaviour in the extreme.

estupendo.jpg

My apologies for defending a Brighton poster who was attacked for questioning the appointment of a seemingly inexperienced manager. I realise this is reprehensible behaviour in the extreme.

Read the thread, then work out why your comments are wrong.

Don't reply though.

Oct 25, 2003

one of lifes greatest gifts is the ability to realise when you're acting like a complete ****

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

What was Derby's record low Premier League points tally again? I think that record will go next season :tosser:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Given the evidence served up by your pointless, endless drivel, I simply cannot believe it's the first time that you've been told either to wind your neck in or to stop being very boring. Indeed, I'd imagine those to be almost daily occurences. But despite that, you really do seem to fail to understand either concept. Weird.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
What was Derby's record low Premier League points tally again? I think that record will go next season :tosser:

11. Would be fantastic if it was broken

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd say Oscar Garcia is a lot more highly rated on the Continent than Worzel.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
So judging by the Brighton history of exciting signings we need to get all the flights between Barcelona and Gatwick covered by surveillance, we need a guy pretending to book a posh Italian for a party while snapping dodgy pics on his mobile, a Brighton fan with air side access to get the contract signed and a copy of the Grand Hotel function room booking sheet. I am off to steal the booking sheet, who's with me?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, those emotive words give you some comfort on paper, I understand. But it's more than acceptable for brightonmark to register his skepticism over a manager who has merely one season's experience in the mighty Israeli league before capacity 14,700 crowds, surely?
Sorry pal, I'm sure you're a great guy, but we're quite excited about this following a really shitty end to the season....any chance you could leave?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
So judging by the Brighton history of exciting signings we need to get all the flights between Barcelona and Gatwick covered by surveillance, we need a guy pretending to book a posh Italian for a party while snapping dodgy pics on his mobile, a Brighton fan with air side access to get the contract signed and a copy of the Grand Hotel function room booking sheet. I am off to steal the booking sheet, who's with me?

Dobbie came into Shoreham.

Come on Sergei ........... you have to cover all the angles.

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
I've had to change my avatar... can this just be announced so I can do some work (recipricating Vicente day !)
Might even have to get the t-shirt...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here