Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
My apologies for defending a Brighton poster who was attacked for questioning the appointment of a seemingly inexperienced manager. I realise this is reprehensible behaviour in the extreme.

you infesting this thread is reprehensible behaviour.please get stuffed.there are plenty of palarse related threads for you to fill up with inane gibberings

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have you banned him? I've got him on ignore but posters keep quoting him.

I hope he has, I'm sick to death of reading his pompous drivel, especially as he got it so wrong about Mark but blazed on regardless.

you infesting this thread is reprehensible behaviour.please get stuffed.there are plenty of palarse related threads for you to fill up with inane gibberings

He's having a short rest. Where Palace are sitting in the PL when it expires in 90 days, will probably dictate whether he bothers coming back.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Excited! Fantastic news if true. Our inevitable climb to the promised land restarts once this is confirmed. :albion2::albion2::cool::ascarf::thumbsup::):smile::clap2::clap::banana::O:D:cheers::albion::whisky::goal:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Óscar García Junyent - Sky reporting he has been appointed Interim Manager(merg

Edit

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Óscar García Junyent - Sky reporting he has been appointed Interim Manager(merg

Yes, those emotive words give you some comfort on paper, I understand. But it's more than acceptable for brightonmark to register his skepticism over a manager who has merely one season's experience in the mighty Israeli league before capacity 14,700 crowds, surely?

The irony of a Palace fan making light of crowds of 14,700 has not gone unnoticed.

nick65

Jun 9, 2013
New Jersey
I assume they'll only be an annoucement from the club and not a press conference with Oscar holding the scarf aloft? I mean as he's only our interim manager!!!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Perhaps he thinks some Brighton fans are a little starry eyed in their pursuit of a manager with minimal experience, and is able to see beyond the fact that the guy can speak Spanish?

Welcome to NSC, Vince.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here