Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open letter to gus

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The first few lines and I thought...what a Plonker...then it dawned that the post was ironic and was very tongue in cheek...well done mate!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure why the facepalms etc, Pbseagull is just showing what some of the fans on here actually think having read a lot of threads over the last few weeks. No need for any abuse towards him! Would be quite funny if it wasn't so true

Correct.

It is depressing how many THICK AS PIGSHIT fans we have. I thought we'd learnt how Gus plays by now.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i don't know about anyone else - but i have the feeling before every match that someone is going to get a good hiding from us at some point. just need that little extra spark that confidence gave us for so long last year and this - right up until the 80th minute of 'that' game. Maybe Brum or watford... whatever happens - every game (even the 0-0s and 0-1s) are so much better than what we have had for many a year.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
i don't know about anyone else - but i have the feeling before every match that someone is going to get a good hiding from us at some point. just need that little extra spark that confidence gave us for so long last year and this - right up until the 80th minute of 'that' game. Maybe Brum or watford... whatever happens - every game (even the 0-0s and 0-1s) are so much better than what we have had for many a year.

Totally agree, I was even sure that we were going to win last night right up to about 85mins or so, even after that I thought we would get the equaliser. believed that upto the final whistle

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
I Whole heartedly apologise for my somewhat misguided attempt at a tongue in cheek OP, from the vitroil posted back from some I have obviously caused offence, that was not the intention, however the OP was somewhat juvenile at best. I truly believe that we have the makings of a fantastic team with a superb Manager. To all that have posted back such damning comments, please have a look at some of the Threads Re: last nights game! ( I was there and feel that we played them off the pitch and Gus just needs to tweek the speed of our passing along with a bit of rejigging with support upfront for CMS) Some of the threads and posts about how crap we are/were angered me into posting the thread. Obviously a bit of an error on my part

No offence taken

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
pbseagull- hitony said you are an educated guy. Think he is right, cannot believe the number who didn't get the irony, OP made me smile anyway.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
pbseagull- hitony said you are an educated guy. Think he is right, cannot believe the number who didn't get the irony, OP made me smile anyway.

I was honestly more than a little suprised that so many didn't get where I was coming from and just posted abuse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here