Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open letter to gus

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Dear Gus,
It is with much regret that I am having to request that you leave the Albion at your earliest convenience and ply your trade elsewhere. It has become evident over the last few weeks that many BHA supporters feel that you are just not up to the standard required for an Albion manager, they are obviously not content that you are building a team to consolidate us in the Championship after getting us up in such style after only one season in charge. These so called "Supportors" I fear would much prefer a manager who can keep us in Leagues 1 & 2 with a continual struggle. So I feel that you would be so much better placed going elewhere and building a team that will I'm sure achieve greatness. I feel it is a shame, as on a personal note I think that you are the best manager we have had in an awfully long time, however as previously mentioned there are "too many" who plainly just don't agree. I will have a word with Tony Bloom on your behalf and ask him to give you a good reference.
many thanks and kindest regards
A LOYAL FAN

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not the best written letter I have ever seen.

And as for a :fishing: attempt at best 2/10, a decent teacher would say......"could do better"

In fact seeing as it is so bad and you are so new to NSC, I think I will take time out to check you out...............

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Unbelievable. :facepalm:
It unfortunately is believable....there are far far far too many bloody moaners who are constantly sniping, they need to appreciate what Gus is trying to acheive

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Not the best written letter I have ever seen.

And as for a :fishing: attempt at best 2/10, a decent teacher would say......"could do better"

Are you a Teacher?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Who are these so called Suportors? Are they a group competing with the NSK?

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
It unfortunately is believable....there are far far far too many bloody moaners who are constantly sniping, they need to appreciate what Gus is trying to acheive

Maybe they should get some perspective at look at how far we've come under Gus, and realise we are still in a building process. Nothing is ever achieved in football without patience.

I don't want to play the JCL card but I can't help but wonder how many of these moaners followed the team just two years ago.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I am just amazed that someone with so little intelligence can type, or did he get his carer to do it for you

What a complete **** you are but instead of getting the hump I will just feel sorry for you as this is obviously the only way you can draw attention to yourself and in turn add a little light to your otherwaise sad lonely existance

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
PBS, I think I am slow on the uptake today and just realised this was an ironic jibe to all the trolls on here today and if that is the case then my sincerest apologies

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Not sure why the facepalms etc, Pbseagull is just showing what some of the fans on here actually think having read a lot of threads over the last few weeks. No need for any abuse towards him! Would be quite funny if it wasn't so true

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I am just amazed that someone with so little intelligence can type, or did he get his carer to do it for you

What a complete **** you are but instead of getting the hump I will just feel sorry for you as this is obviously the only way you can draw attention to yourself and in turn add a little light to your otherwaise sad lonely existance

Why get the hump or feel sad for me ? If youv'e read the the absolute drivel that some so called fans have been continually posting of late then I'm surprised that you have not been as frustrated as I have been. YES my original post was a little trite and VERY tongue in cheek. but I wanted to draw a reaction. Is'nt about time we got behind Gus and the Team Collectively and stopped so many negative posts about how crap we are? We have come a long bloody way and the Club needs genuine support not negative snipes.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
PBS, I think I am slow on the uptake today and just realised this was an ironic jibe to all the trolls on here today and if that is the case then my sincerest apologies

Sorry read this after my last reply.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Dear Gus,
It is with much regret that I am having to request that you leave the Albion at your earliest convenience and ply your trade elsewhere. It has become evident over the last few weeks that many BHA supporters feel that you are just not up to the standard required for an Albion manager, they are obviously not content that you are building a team to consolidate us in the Championship after getting us up in such style after only one season in charge. These so called "Supportors" I fear would much prefer a manager who can keep us in Leagues 1 & 2 with a continual struggle. So I feel that you would be so much better placed going elewhere and building a team that will I'm sure achieve greatness. I feel it is a shame, as on a personal note I think that you are the best manager we have had in an awfully long time, however as previously mentioned there are "too many" who plainly just don't agree. I will have a word with Tony Bloom on your behalf and ask him to give you a good reference.
many thanks and kindest regards
A LOYAL FAN

Congratulations,you have just won wanker of the season award please step up at next home game and collect your prize so fellow brighton fans can thank you in a personal way.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pbseagull is just showing what some of the fans on here actually think having read a lot of threads over the last few weeks. No need for any abuse towards him! Would be quite funny if it wasn't so true

I can't believe it's true ... Gus is demonstrating (by bringing in and playing Harper and Reyes) that he still regards it as work in progress ... the time to give up on a Manager is when they run out of ideas and/or what they do is taking a team backwards. Gus is learning and adapting .. there's still stuff not right but we're close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here