Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Heart Surgery

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good luck! Hope you'll be cheering for us against Brizzle afterwards.
the Op is next Tuesday (week tomorrow) and I hope to be out to listen to the Reading game

thanks to you all for your good wishes

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Best wishes to you Mr Glasfryn:smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn't catch where you're having it. But they are all good these days. All the best :bigwave:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My step father (in law) had a quadruple bypass at Royal Sussex albeit some years ago, and despite declaring he felt he had an elephant sitting on him for a few days after...he was right as rain and all went very well and care was tremendous. Food is crap though....

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Good luck Glasfryn. There's loads of us on here who have been through this one and come out the other side with much improved health. I'm sure it will be fine - then you can get on with your recovery - then back to the grim business of following the Albion

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good luck Glasfryn. There's loads of us on here who have been through this one and come out the other side with much improved health. I'm sure it will be fine - then you can get on with your recovery - then back to the grim business of following the Albion

thank you

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Only managed the one home game myself this season. Sod's law it's the best start ever. Stuck in East Surrey at the moment having been taken there following a minor attack - at least that's hurried them up a bit and am now awaiting a decision on whether it's to be a bypass or another attempt to insert a stent.

Anyway Glas we can both take comfort in my brothers dark humour - both procedures come with a lifetime guarantee!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
POSTPONED FOR ONE WEEK
:flameboun

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hi glasfryn, annoying - I had that one as well - they ran out of intensive care beds. At what point did they cancel you. Were you already at the hospital?

NO I was at home and just taken the call to come in, stepping out of the door when another call came to hold on as they had an emergency coming in, annoying .............but that emergency could have been me, but every cloud and that I am top of the list next week .........................bag still packed and ready

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here