Online ticket buying confusion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Can get mine, can't get my sons or cousins. However, the Brucie bonus is I can now buy two random strangers tickets. Just means we won't be able to all sit together. Sorry is you are in N1F X392 or E1A Z487 I might just buy your tickets :)

Did a refresh and can now buy E1A Z486. Bargin. might keep trying and see if I can purchase several hundred tickets and start selling on the black market

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I logged back in, still couldn't see my own ticket, but refreshed the page and there it was. I have now managed to successfully buy our two tickets. Shambles.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's probably just me but I always find using this a nightmare. I have purchased my tickets for the Arsenal game and MRs H's (I think!) but I was unable to buy Hornblower junior's because the 'add a family member/friend' facility wouldn't work no matter how many times I put in his fan number and postcode. Also, I got an electronic reciept for the purchase but no word of when I would receive the 'print at home' tickets. I'm probably just being senoir but I found the whole process very clunky and vague.

No its not you, I tried getting two tickets for the Derby game on the site, but kept getting kicked out, not enough loyalty points??
Ended up getting them over the phone, and received the print at home email instantly.
Apparently there were issues on the site :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If only they had got their act together to get the Gold Membership scheme working again.

It would have removed a lot of the demand on the website and phone line.

D

Deleted member 22389

If only they had got their act together to get the Gold Membership scheme working again.

It would have removed a lot of the demand on the website and phone line.

Crazy isn't it. Supporters pulling their hair out, employees pulling their hair out, they might have sold 6,000 - 10,000 tickets without any of this hassle.
I finally managed to get my ticket by hitting refresh.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Now two and a half hours since I got email confirmation of successful transaction but still no email with tickets to print.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Yet another case of fixing something that wasnt broken,
this is the first time ive had a problem buying for friends and family ,
what was the point of this change ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Yet another case of fixing something that wasnt broken,
this is the first time ive had a problem buying for friends and family ,
what was the point of this change ?

Less cost!!! Dont listen to others... This is the reason!

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
So all my friends and family are showing now this what can I do?

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner, at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Too many tickets per event Albion v Arsenal 25/01/2015 16:00: Please reduce the quantity to 1 or less.
Sales to this product are limited to 1 tickets per event per history per person.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
using Google chrome as the browser and pressing Ctrl+F5 on the reserve page seem to fix my issue. Thanks to a poster on another thread. Maybe worth trying so no long wait on the phone.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sadly I can't see my daughter on my logon, and I can't see where to add friends and family anymore.

Plus I can't logon as her and the forgotten password option fails to send the email it claims to have sent me!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Managed to get mine at last, though not for rest of friends and family. The key is to refresh the page that is meant to contain the details of your reserved ticket. If you refresh it comes up.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Sadly I can't see my daughter on my logon, and I can't see where to add friends and family anymore.

Plus I can't logon as her and the forgotten password option fails to send the email it claims to have sent me!

go to "My Tickets", then "assign owners" then type in fan no, password , postcode for each one ,
easy if you have all this info with you ,
i havnt !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So all my friends and family are showing now this what can I do?

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner, at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Too many tickets per event Albion v Arsenal 25/01/2015 16:00: Please reduce the quantity to 1 or less.
Sales to this product are limited to 1 tickets per event per history per person.

Tick the boxes at the side of each name.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Got in no problem after 5 min wait in queue , went to reserved tickets and only option to buy mine and one friends other two friends were not there.
Now these other two friends had signed up for the auto cup scheme before , got a feeling that when they did it removed them from my " friends and family " list.

Could this be the case ???

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
after you have added your 2 tickets I think you needed to make sure they had been added to your basket first, then click on the continue shopping tag and add the family/friend ticket then go to basket and complete the lot! I did this and it worked!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports