Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I can't buy one for myself, despite being a season ticket holder, it's only allowing me to buy for a friend who is linked to my account.

Edit: Ah I see it seems to be a common issue!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Load of bollocks this, waited 35 mins, got to the site, clicked the link for my reserved seat, logged in and my seat isn't even listed, click Proceed anyway and it just brings me back to the start again.
Think the system is over loaded. I bet the club now wish they had sorted the Auto Cup Scheme now.

If I can't get a ticket the next time I will wait and do it tomorrow when it calms down.

After getting this with Firefox, I tried with Chrome. Just gone through the whole process again and getting the same problem.

So using Chrome instead is not the solution.

Giving up now.

D

Deleted member 22389

Tried with Chrome too, and no ticket to Claim. It's just empty. When you click Proceed anyway your taken back to all the match tickets for sale.
Think the system is overloaded. Will try again tonight. Annoying all this.

Pecker

Nov 30, 2010
Just got into site can buy a friends ticket but not mine and no sign of other 12 friends who I am meant to be buying for.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I have a different problem. (using Chrome btw) The Arsenal game shows "sign in" next to it (even though i am already signed in)

When I click on this it does nothing (broken link?)

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Complete joke trying to complete this on an iPad. Queued for 40 mins, which is fine, .....but then impossible to add friends and family and no print at home option available. Totally inept IT from Brighton once again

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Can confirm for those doing Print at Home that my email with pdf tickets arrived about an hour after the transaction

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tried with Chrome too, and no ticket to Claim. It's just empty. When you click Proceed anyway your taken back to all the match tickets for sale.
Think the system is overloaded. Will try again tonight. Annoying all this.

Are you using Windows Vista by any chance?

I have a different problem. (using Chrome btw) The Arsenal game shows "sign in" next to it (even though i am already signed in)

Paddy B, above the sign in button is a sentence that says "to buy your reserved seat click here" that is where you need to click to buy your reserved season ticket, then you may experience the problem that others have been having....

on a side note worked fine for me! seat showed up, ticket purchased, confirmation receied just waiting on the ticket email now.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

Above the Sign In button, there is the following text -

Season Ticket Holders can claim their reserved ticket here.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's just great, isn't it.

Logged into mine about 5 times and it keeps coming up with my friend's seat who's in the 1901. Shows my name at the top after logging in but their details in the ticket selection box.
Ordered hubby's ok with "print at home" option but all that came through was a payment confirmation.

Tried ringing the ticket line but the message was "unable to take your call".

What a bloody mess!!

Funniest thing was when I called Customer Services to see if I could get my seat details corrected on the system, the front end message said " the next game coming up at the Amex was 10th January against Charlton and tickets could be purchased at the Amex or at the Queens Road shop".

You just couldn't make it up.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Are you using Windows Vista by any chance?

Using Linux Mint and I just think the system is so overloaded, the database cannot fetch the information quick enough hence why nothing is displayed for our tickets. May be try late tonight, I bet it works then.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thats what you get when they try and save money on the ticketing system!!! The old one was near enough perfect! PLR my ARSE!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Using Linux Mint and I just think the system is so overloaded, the database cannot fetch the information quick enough hence why nothing is displayed for our tickets. May be try late tonight, I bet it works then.

Weird thing is when I click and hold down and then move the mouse, I can see a 'shadow' with my seat information! I don't think it's overloaded, it just doesn't work with certain systems.

I'm using Vista (which I know is a bit crap). Really no excuse for it not working with certain browsers/operating systems.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Paddy B, above the sign in button is a sentence that says "to buy your reserved seat click here" that is where you need to click to buy your reserved season ticket, then you may experience the problem that others have been having....

on a side note worked fine for me! seat showed up, ticket purchased, confirmation receied just waiting on the ticket email now.

Cheers for that.

But got the same problem. Can't buy my ticket or my sons but can buy my friends and his son's !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here