Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I see the 'experience' of using the Seagull site to do any transactions have not improved. Just completed the purchase of three Arsenal tickets which took 40 minutes to complete. My wife and I and our Grandson are set up as family and friends which I realised could not be used for this game. I bought my Grandsons ticket using his ID with my C/C and ticked the option to print at home (emailed arrived confirming the transaction but no ticket to print! Also the transaction gave the option to print a copy, when printed it was two blank pages!!). I then bought my wifes ticket using her ID etc. exactly the same and the ticket did arrive to print. I then bought mine using my ID and bought my ticket but there was no option to tick the box to print at home? Had to pay an extra £1 for postage. Now a period of stress waiting for my ticket to arrive in the post and wondering where my Grandsons ticket has gone?
What a carry on for season ticket holders to just buy three tickets! No wonder the website is so slow and difficult to get on.
Come on Albion IT department get your act together!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on, someone drop Barber an email. I'd love to see him explain how difficult it is to sell tickets and how footballing ticket selling is different to every other business etc etc.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Am I right in thinking that as a season ticket holder in WSL that if I wish to buy a ticket in the north stand for this game, I need to wait until after 9am on Tuesday? I will then have 24 hours until the Wednesday when they go on sale to bronze members to buy the ticket?

You can buy a seat that isn't 'owned' by a STH in the initial period.
Once this period is over you would also be able to buy any seat not claimed by the STH also.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Proceed with what it shows initially, you may have to 'assign owners' to each ticket to get over the initial error message. On the next screen you will get an option to 'add friends & family' - you'll need your other sons fan number etc but this should allow you to add the missing family/friends you need.

Huge thanks for your help mwrpoole, I went in, added the youngest to friends and family again (even though he was already listed there!) came out, refreshed with F5 and his ticket appeared, assigned owners for all three and all now bought and paid for and awaiting postal delivery :)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I see the 'experience' of using the Seagull site to do any transactions have not improved. Just completed the purchase of three Arsenal tickets which took 40 minutes to complete. My wife and I and our Grandson are set up as family and friends which I realised could not be used for this game. I bought my Grandsons ticket using his ID with my C/C and ticked the option to print at home (emailed arrived confirming the transaction but no ticket to print! Also the transaction gave the option to print a copy, when printed it was two blank pages!!). I then bought my wifes ticket using her ID etc. exactly the same and the ticket did arrive to print. I then bought mine using my ID and bought my ticket but there was no option to tick the box to print at home? Had to pay an extra £1 for postage. Now a period of stress waiting for my ticket to arrive in the post and wondering where my Grandsons ticket has gone?
What a carry on for season ticket holders to just buy three tickets! No wonder the website is so slow and difficult to get on.
Come on Albion IT department get your act together!!
Official club IT partner IT First seems to be keeping a low profile:whistle:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Proceed with what it shows initially, you may have to 'assign owners' to each ticket to get over the initial error message. On the next screen you will get an option to 'add friends & family' - you'll need your other sons fan number etc but this should allow you to add the missing family/friends you need.

Is the correct answer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here