Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Am I right in thinking that as a season ticket holder in WSL that if I wish to buy a ticket in the north stand for this game, I need to wait until after 9am on Tuesday? I will then have 24 hours until the Wednesday when they go on sale to bronze members to buy the ticket?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I have an absolute mate with this. Tasked with buying 4 tickets all on my friends and family I logged on Friday to find only two of them available (not including mine or my sons!) I purchased the two I could for my mate and his son & tried again

Tried the refresh thing and my ticket then showed but not my son's

Eventually logged in as my son and both tickets were available (hooray!) but whilst I could complete the purchase for my son. I could not buy mine as I received an error message saying I had already bought it!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Went smoothly for me online this morning with no waiting.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Am I right in thinking that as a season ticket holder in WSL that if I wish to buy a ticket in the north stand for this game, I need to wait until after 9am on Tuesday? I will then have 24 hours until the Wednesday when they go on sale to bronze members to buy the ticket?

That does seem to be the implication, yes. Although I haven't gone so far as to complete the booking, it seems to allow you to buy a different seat now, although the choice is restricted of course as most seats are held for the owner. When in Basket/My Tickets, you select Change Seats and then choose a seat that you want to move to.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing

I was going to take this risk as well but didn't want to have to join the second bun fight for tickets weds morning. Not sure if seats available to buy from 9am Tues to 9am weds, best check with ticket office I suppose.

albionite

May 20, 2009
I have an absolute mate with this. Tasked with buying 4 tickets all on my friends and family I logged on Friday to find only two of them available (not including mine or my sons!) I purchased the two I could for my mate and his son & tried again

Tried the refresh thing and my ticket then showed but not my son's

Eventually logged in as my son and both tickets were available (hooray!) but whilst I could complete the purchase for my son. I could not buy mine as I received an error message saying I had already bought it!!!

I had an error message about buying one ticket per person, then clicked assigned owners... Have you tried that?

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Purchased mine no problems - under five minutes start to finish. Smooth as smooth can be.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I have three in a row..after much hassle managed to buy all three seats 68,69,70. My son has just noticed we have 68&70 correct but 69 is row in front. What the ---k is going on. Will try to sort out tomorrow.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
Went online this morning, it shows my ticket and my oldest son's ticket - it even shows my Uni Parking space- but despite refreshing the page etc it still won't show my youngest son's ticket, even though they are (or at least were!) both on my friends and family. Oh well, Mrs Newbury is now off to the Amex tomorrow morning to sort :(

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Went online this morning, it shows my ticket and my oldest son's ticket - it even shows my Uni Parking space- but despite refreshing the page etc it still won't show my youngest son's ticket, even though they are (or at least were!) both on my friends and family. Oh well, Mrs Newbury is now off to the Amex tomorrow morning to sort :(

That's exactly what I had. I got my sons in the end by logging in as him.

Just mine to sort out now !

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Proceed with what it shows initially, you may have to 'assign owners' to each ticket to get over the initial error message. On the next screen you will get an option to 'add friends & family' - you'll need your other sons fan number etc but this should allow you to add the missing family/friends you need.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Sorry Mr Barber,i am NOT a critic of you !However this ticket arrangement is more Conference league ready,than Premiership !!!!!

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
The same with ours couldn't add little Ali's, so had to log in as him pay for his, then repeat whole procedure for my ticket with my log in! I was going to sort my dads out but can't log in as him? E-mails came through 3 hours later and printed them off separately! For crying out loud what has happened to adding them to your smart card and why can you not buy the rest of your families? Anyway all done now! Good luck everyone!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am quite tech savvy, but its the first time I've used the new site. It is an absolute abortion of a website and system. I used to defend the old site as obviously there was a big uplift in the move from Withdean to Falmer etc etc, but the user experience is appalling. Keeps asking me to login with my FAN NUMBER, which is actually my email address, you go to reserved tickets and can select tickets for my friends and family, you then go through and it says you can't buy this many tickets as its limited to 1 per person, so I then have to go through ANOTHER process, to assign each ticket to people on my friends and family, who were all on the reserved tickets page ANYWAY.

How on earth do the club continually get fleeced for below standard systems, and how they make a roll out in this state is beyond me.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wrong Direction sorted my ticket in East Upper within five minutes of logging on.
I would like to think I got PRIORITY treatment:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here