Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket buying confusion

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Sorry, what does that mean? I can't send them to the printer if the club hasn't emailed them to me.

When you purchased the ticket, there should have been an option (possibly top right hand corner) to print. You hit this and print them on your printer at home, presuming you have one.

D

Deleted member 22389

Load of bollocks this, waited 35 mins, got to the site, clicked the link for my reserved seat, logged in and my seat isn't even listed, click Proceed anyway and it just brings me back to the start again.
Think the system is over loaded. I bet the club now wish they had sorted the Auto Cup Scheme now.

If I can't get a ticket the next time I will wait and do it tomorrow when it calms down.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Yep, only my sons displayed, not mine. Wouldn't let me complete on his. Just tried ringing the ticket office and 'option 1' for buying tickets isn't working either. Nice one Albion. Spend some of the inflated ticket price money on a decent system please.

D

Deleted member 22389

Not working for me either (Firefox) I get 'Seats held for season ticket holders' - but it doesn't display my ticket and clicking 'Proceed' just takes me back to the previous page.

Same for me too.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Oh just marvellous. I bought my tickets on the iPad thinking the club would send an email with the option to print the tickets through separately. I've got the YesPay email confirming money has been paid but no link too print off tickets when I get home later.

Great!!!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Using Chrome. Tried to log in and it hung. I was 99% sure I had the right password because I've booked on line a couple of times this and last season. 100% sure I had right fan number as card sitting next to me on desk and got the Mrs to check it. After being refused entry (or anything happening at all) three times in a row I thought I must have the wrong password so requested a reset. So far no email through with new password. I repeat I have checked the fan number and had someone else check it.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Oh just marvellous. I bought my tickets on the iPad thinking the club would send an email with the option to print the tickets through separately. I've got the YesPay email confirming money has been paid but no link too print off tickets when I get home later.

Great!!!!

You will get seperate email with tickets about an hour later at current rate.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No issue getting onto the website, looked promising with the new queuing system which is decent.

But as with many others, no seat is available to buy. Just as it looks like no cock-ups have been made - this happens. This has been royally f*cked up, hopefully it gets sorted in the next day or so, otherwise an almighty scramble for tickets will happen on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
When you purchased the ticket, there should have been an option (possibly top right hand corner) to print. You hit this and print them on your printer at home, presuming you have one.

Sorr, should have used the quote button. I didn't get a print my tickets option only a confirmation of purchase summary page with an option to print that out. Tried printing it out twice and just got an alomost blank sheet of paper. I got an email from e-comm confirming the purchase transaction but that is all I have. Has anyone been able to purchase tickets and print them out?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No problems for me . Arsenal ticket being sent in post:)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Great!!!!

Me too. Suspect this email will get sent out later. It's a bit like waiting for your Glastonbury confirmation to come through could take minutes could take a few hours. I'll not start panicking just yet.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Great!!!!

This me too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had to do mine as two transactions, one as my son and one as me.

I have two mail confirmations of payment.

Just to check I opted for print at home so I will get a PDF in a mail and I just print that off ?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
No issue getting onto the website, looked promising with the new queuing system which is decent.

But as with many others, no seat is available to buy. Just as it looks like no cock-ups have been made - this happens. This has been royally f*cked up, hopefully it gets sorted in the next day or so, otherwise an almighty scramble for tickets will happen on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Exactly the same here - I can buy my friends but not my own. I'll give it a day or so for them to sort it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here