Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One change you would like to see at the club?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Put all tickets for home games up when the tickets goe on sale - not just certain blocks.

(Maybe they do now but I haven't been to a game yet this season).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's a reflection of how content I generally am that all I can think of is to bring back Gully's Girls.

Considering the fuss that surrounded their demise, I'm surprised the reinstatement of Gully's Girls hasn't been mooted :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

For me, it would be Guinness available in the concourse.

Sorry Giraffe, didn't see this the first time around...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Being picky, as I don't feel strongly: more places to lean on with a pie and a pint in the concourses. I think I'd spend a lot more money there if it wasn't so hard to stand up with a pie in one hand, pint in the other, programme tucked under the arm, kids' coat on the other arm ... it's OK for a swift pint but doesn't exactly make you linger.

This ......

bars open all game,, drinking in your seat :cheers:
regards
DR

Would be solved by THIS. Pity the authorities are too blinkered to allow it like at rugby and cricket.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
clarissa_dickson_wright_1x1.jpg

or at the very least run some form of entertainment other than a countdown to kick-off every five minutes.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don't do the half time food & drink myself, but there is a mass exodus 5-10 mins before half time, and that can be a very important part of the game where the team needs full support, probably more important than the start of the second half?

Could this be why we seem to start the 2nd half so slowly? Players till waiting for their Pie and Pint.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In an ideal world? Safe standing, cheaper prices and fan ownership.

But I am pretty happy with what we have and I realise the Championship is not the Bundesliga.

Four pages have expired, and amongst all the twaddle on here, no-one has said 'this' to this, so I will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here