Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One change you would like to see at the club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a reflection of how content I generally am that all I can think of is to bring back Gully's Girls.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Bigger stands behind the goals.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
4 great ideas. As much as I'd love one, not sure how they could implement a smoking area though.

polish_football_cage_2.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Considering the fuss that surrounded their demise, I'm surprised the reinstatement of Gully's Girls hasn't been mooted :cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery:

For me, it would be Guinness available in the concourse.

theboybilly

I think Reading have Smoking area at the Madejski stadium, not sure how they organise it though....maybe the Albion could sort out a pass of some sort to allow people to go out onto the outside concourse and come back after having a cigarette. ST holders should be able to do that anyway I'd have thought.
But for me, I'd concur about having somewhere to sit with my pie & pint...even a 'Bus shelter' type flip-up seat would do. wouldn't cost much and might be enough to tempt people to stay a little longer, I know it would me.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Use the PA on the concourses to tell you the first/second half has started so you can abandon the queue for ale you wont receive. Playing GOSBTS will suffice

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Steeper North Stand or build back into the office space. Unlikely, I know - so I'd settle for tables in the concourses. I think some people would be less keen to leave early/get straight into the queues if they could sit down rather than having to stand.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I think Reading have Smoking area at the Madejski stadium, not sure how they organise it though....maybe the Albion could sort out a pass of some sort to allow people to go out onto the outside concourse and come back after having a cigarette. ST holders should be able to do that anyway I'd have thought.
But for me, I'd concur about having somewhere to sit with my pie & pint...even a 'Bus shelter' type flip-up seat would do. wouldn't cost much and might be enough to tempt people to stay a little longer, I know it would me.

Not a smoking area as such, they just put up a couple of barriers and lob a few stewards outside. Probably just for away fans though. Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Middlesbrough and Barnsley all did similar if I remember rightly.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A pre-match llama rodeo through the more wintry months with the loser of the bruising camelid pack shaved and sliced for pastry filling and after defeat a dwarf speed-dating night that we can either decide to attend or simply watch the little-body-lipsmackingness of romantic affairs. I'd also like to have some sort of misgrowth mascot changing each week and walking around to hand out flyer with photos of the most grotesque versions of themselves - from Barry Boil to Terry Tumour to Graham the Genital Wart, each with a seeping goo dribbling from their reddest part.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not a smoking area as such, they just put up a couple of barriers and lob a few stewards outside. Probably just for away fans though. Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Middlesbrough and Barnsley all did similar if I remember rightly.

At Doncaster I noticed they just opened one of the gate and let the smokers smoke outside the ground

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I would like to see some hot women dancing on the pitch dressed in thongs at half time?! anyone else agree?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here