Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One change you would like to see at the club?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
In an ideal world? Safe standing, cheaper prices and fan ownership.

But I am pretty happy with what we have and I realise the Championship is not the Bundesliga.

Jan 21, 2012
Being able to actually get a wifi/3G signal in or around the ground would be nice (on a match day)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Possibly, but I think they should at least show the first 10 mins of the 2nd half to accommodate the fans who have been stuck in a queue?

Absolutely not, return to your seat and cheer on the lads. I will never understand the obsession with a halftime pint.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The travel voucher works well. I like the way I can use the system in a flexible way. This season I have used the bus train and park and ride depending on circumstances.

It still doesn't make sense that it covers a train to Haywards Heath but it doesn't go to Eastbourne, which isn't as far. Other then that it is good.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd like to see the club set the standard adult ticket price to £15, Cat C £12, Cat B £15, Cat A £18 everywhere except the 1901.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd like a whole load of 25 buses to start their post-match journey from the stop on the A27 - rather than go all the way up to the University & consequently get caught up in the cray-zeee Bennett's Field egress biz.

Oh, & get those bleedin' flourescent tubes moved so we can see the the TV screens in the North concourse! Sake.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The screens to show when the players are emerging for the second half.

If I saw that then that would be my sign to drink up and GO GO GO.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Absolutely not, return to your seat and cheer on the lads. I will never understand the obsession with a halftime pint.

I don't do the half time food & drink myself, but there is a mass exodus 5-10 mins before half time, and that can be a very important part of the game where the team needs full support, probably more important than the start of the second half?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here