Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One change you would like to see at the club?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Would be good if you could tune into Radio Sussex for the match build up, interviews, commentary and half time summary etc, but when I tried there was no signal in the ground.

To have a radio signal in the Amex would be a good change?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Enter into reciprocal reduced away ticket pricing with all other teams

OR

Refund the difference to STHs if it would have been cheaper to buy tickets for games on the various deals over the course of the season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'd like to see the perimeter outside the ground thrown open to all manner of foodstuff vendors; noodles, chips, burgers, pizza, same as any self-respecting festival or gathering. It's just wasted space currently, and the stupidly long and slow moving catering queues inside the ground represent huge amounts of lost revenue for the club. Same as the three hour queue for a beer at Rod Stewart next Summer will do.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I would like to be trusted with my plastic pint in my seat , i can take a boiling hot cup of coffee / tea ect but not my pint , strange .

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
would like to see some bars open outside the ground so fans sitting in different stands can meet up prior to the match for a beer and food. When does the new east stand fans bar open?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not when you're a four hour drive away - it's not so easy if you don't live locally

Surely that makes it somewhat easier? It's not as if they are going to have stopped selling tickets by the time you're required to leave. I would suggest it would be more of an issue if you make a snap decision to go at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here