OMG!!! Sun exclusive!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Whilst I don't dispute something happened in the changing rooms I am cannot for one second believe that email is real. My first thoughts were it could be one of Easy 10s wind ups or possibly a palace fan having a laugh. The section about the clappers gives it away as simply ridiculous

D

Deleted member 22389

It's disgusting and embarrasing what has happened over the last few days, in every single department. Vicente article in the Argus today, sheds some light over his time here. He does say the manager and his assistant are the worst people he has come across in football, and questions his ability to manage in the premiership, so you tell me. I don't think things have been good for a long time here. Don't let these silly Sun articles move away from the real facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
It's disgusting and embarrasing what has happened over the last few days, in every single department. Vicente article in the Argus today, sheds some light over his time here. He does say the manager and his assistant are the worst people he has come across in football, and questions his ability to manage in the premiership, so you tell me. I don't think things have been good for a long time here. Don't let these silly Sun articles move away from the real facts.

Does Vicente say much more in the article?

D

Deleted member 22389

It also says it was the reason. Typically shite sun journalism.

Stupid paper. All done to make the Chairman and the club llook like the bad guys. Sick of what is going on at the moment.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Whilst I don't dispute something happened in the changing rooms I am cannot for one second believe that email is real. My first thoughts were it could be one of Easy 10s wind ups or possibly a palace fan having a laugh. The section about the clappers gives it away as simply ridiculous

This. That section is clearly a wind up.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The e mail is real. Believe it or not.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
When I read the thread title I thought The Sun was about to reveal Duncan Ferguson as our new manager :rant:

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Like others on here, I cannot confirm what happened or that it was sent from Gus himself but it is from a genuine email address - his email. Whether he got hacked or not I have no idea

I have friends who work for Brighton and got email

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you honestly think Poyet would write something like: 'it added only negative vibes to the proceedings' Does that really sound like him?

Yes, I am pretty sure it is his e mail. It was written on the Tuesday so the game was over. I heard about this and the e mail is exactly as I was told about the poo and he hated the clappers and wrote to the club crticising the security staff ( for what it is worth I agree with pretty much all he says in his e mail ), I knew about the DF situation I posted on and knew about all this on weds and could have posted the whole lot but did not. People can believe what they want but everything I was told on weds has pretty much panned out 100% since then.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When I read the thread title I thought The Sun was about to reveal Duncan Ferguson as our new manager :rant:

Wait a couple of days mate. Darren as we know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports