Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**official friday big announcement thread**

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
How would we know we have not been asked to give the club our views up until now.

The club have been conducting an investigation into a possible breach of contract. Why would the club ask for fans views?

"To vote for the solicitor of your choice, please visit the official website"

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We need to get a massive Albion blanket made up so that next season it can be passed hand to hand across the Norf Stand to the chant of "Oscar Garcia Junyent's blue and white blanket, Oscar Garcia Junyent's blue and white blanket"

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
This entire clumsy mess needs to reach a rapid conclusion. It looks frighteningly amateurish to say the least. And the Taricco "announcement" was one of the most laughable pieces of club spin in a long while - even with so much to compare it to. Limbo land is a place where badly run clubs live - how we've come to inhabit this dark place is a mystery that I could not possibly speculate about.

If the ban on speculation widens I'm afraid Sky Sports news will have to go off air permanently. Hopefully today they can report today that after 4 rudderless weeks, Brighton are finally preparing for the new season with a degree of professionalism once again. We live in hope.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Although all this seems to have dropped off the media's radar (fortunately), I want to have us back in the news for positive reasons. This has gone on for long enough now and we all need closure, as they say in the US.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheese & Pickle
Plain Crisps
Orange Juice

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i think there will be something today, maybe, but not sure, feeling like there wont be anything at all until its made which may be today or may not be.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Peanut butter, sliced banana, ready salted crisps (crunched up) and salad cream wraps to be served up by Piglets Pantry?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Big anti-climax,.... plenty of build up, but probably announce the start of another phase of the process,..... yawn. In the meantime, contract offers remain unsigned, new players remain unsigned, potential targets remain unimpressed.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
My gut feeling is that Gus is off today. Naylors piece on Vicente in today's Argus leads me to believe he is setting up the stage for more speculation once the manager goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here