• David Cameron

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
And I'll make it two groups per day so we can get it done a bit quicker, I've got a week off starting today luckily enough so I shall put all I have into getting this all-important contest back on track. Will replace Watkins and Hall with two that get highest number of votes but fail to qualify from their respective pools.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The bit about putting all I have into it was a deliberate overstatement by the way, sometimes it's hard to tell with just text. I will be doing other things with my life as well. Like playing FM14 and eating.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
And I'll make it two groups per day so we can get it done a bit quicker, I've got a week off starting today luckily enough so I shall put all I have into getting this all-important contest back on track. Will replace Watkins and Hall with two that get highest number of votes but fail to qualify from their respective pools.

That's all very well but what about the people who voted Watkins or Hall? They wouldn't necessarily have voted for the second placed person. This competition is turning into a LAUGHING STOCK.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That's all very well but what about the people who voted Watkins or Hall? They wouldn't necessarily have voted for the second placed person. This competition is turning into a LAUGHING STOCK.

I think it's only fair that Russell Brand automatically goes in as he tallied the same as Hall in Group A but lost out on the tiebreak.

I'll sort the other spot when the time comes. Any complaints about the voting system can be referred to a mod, who will deal with it I'm sure :bigwave:

Mark Bright has eternal CJTC status. I was lucky enough to get in a Twitter row with him last season after I said the Beeb would lay him off in the summer for being a shit pundit that knows nothing. Needless to say, I had the last laugh.

Should be interesting to see if Husty's ban has any bearing on the outcome of his group. I have no idea what he got banned for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here