Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
View attachment 49304

But here is a production line of smugness. Smug grins, check, Aids Ribbon, check, hair done, check, preliminary marketing opportunities ......incoming.

Don't forget the Union Jack in the background. That is NOT a coincidence.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't forget the Union Jack in the background. That is NOT a coincidence.

Yes, I know. If only he could have played football as well as he has played the media.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But guys, you're forgetting that ONE game against Greece TWELVE years ago! :lolol:

And those adverts for the posh watches in the papers where he shows off the watch even though he can't tell the time...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Beckham's facebook is so funny. He's so blase about all the corporate shilling he does and the whole thing is written in perfect PR language. Consider: "Here are some recent pics from my trip to Macau to annnounce my partnership with the Sands Group in Macau" - he's the ultimate sellout and he doesn't care one bit.

I can't help but love the bloke.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's just the logo of the Spice Girls musical, which I presume they've been photographed at.

It always shocks me how jealous people clearly are of successful individuals, particularly if they happen to be FIT too. Why can't you guys just celebrate DB7 and be proud he is English?

I'm not jealous of, Ibrahimovic, for example. I love him and celebrate him. There are many successful people I enjoy.

Dec 29, 2011

Raising awareness of AIDS?! What an utter cock.

Sky's Poster Boy
Slightly above average player made out to be some sort of demi-god.
More famous for his wife, tattoos and crap haircuts that for his exploits on the pitch.
etc etc

He's in adverts for Sky, nothing wrong with earning a living. Sounds like your problem is with Murdoch rather than Beckham. And that 'slightly above average' player got over 350 caps in two of the best squads ever seen to date, so yeh, must be bang average.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How can anyone not vote for Ian Watkins I don't know. Maybe CJTC is too nice for him.

Because this is a light hearted competition? Plenty of much WORSE people also don't appear in this list.

Jimmy Grimble

Watkins is robbing Cameron and Barlow of their rightful place in the next round.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
People voting for Watkins are missing the point of the competition.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why is Becks in the list, totally ridiculous. Shame on you all.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love Becks, I love Barlow, I think Cameron is doing an okay job at a difficult time, I don't like baby rapists. Pretty obvious vote this one.

Jimmy Grimble

The problem with this group is that everyone who is ambivalent to Barlow/Beckham/Cameron are clearly going to vote for Watkins.

Having Watkins - and Hall for that matter - in the competition undermines its spirit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
What a tricky tricky group.

However I have come to a conclusion which has shocked myself. I vote BARLOW....and I bloody love Take That and his new song is really rather CATCHY.

Beckham - Should never have even been nominated. What a bloke. The fact ONE person nominated him let alone TWO is BIZARRE.

Cameron - Far to easy to go "oh I'll vote for PM. He's a CJTC". The PM would have had to have been in a right SCANDEL for me to even consider it.

Watkins - No way. This is not the contest for him or Hall. This is a jovial award in which we are mocking someone for being a bit of a TIT in the last 12 months. Not for sexually ABUSING people.

So that leaves Gary. I don't even dislike him but you could argue his unncessary appearance on the Compare the Meerkat adverts has pushed him to a level of TITNESS this year.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The problem with this group is that everyone who is ambivalent to Barlow/Beckham/Cameron are clearly going to vote for Watkins.

Having Watkins - and Hall for that matter - in the competition undermines its spirit.

Nope the problem is people who nominated Barlow and Beckham need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here