Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Motorcyclists...

Jan 21, 2012
Sorry, that wasn't very helpful. When you get to the ground thecstewards will show you were to park. There are a couple of places to go. One behind the coach park andvthe othervis to the right of the entrance to the stadium car park.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sorry, that wasn't very helpful. When you get to the ground thecstewards will show you were to park. There are a couple of places to go. One behind the coach park andvthe othervis to the right of the entrance to the stadium car park.

Any value in picking a Sat game first month or last (chance of good weather ).... maybe against a closish club to involve them, and asking the club if it can be a 'bike' meet, I am sure if advertised and limited by booking somehow. We could have an organised ride-in after meeting in Lewes for example. If we got a hundred it would be quite a sight. Club could set aside a spot around the outside concourse.... we would have to wait to leave.... but I would come down for it.....

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
What do people do with their crash helmets when at the Amex. Thinking of taking my bike, will I b allowed to bring it in the stadium or not?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I did! It's just a waste sitting in my garage most the time. Doubt I will get another bike to be honest, I'm getting too old!

Famous last words.

Got my Diversion out the garage as promised, arranged MOT for last Friday. I had a look around the showroom whilst waiting, picking up a 2010 plate Suzuki GSF650 Bandit next Saturday. Doh!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've got a Triumph Tiger 800 and am loving every minute on it. Mind you I don't have the same traffic/policing problems in southern spain as you guys have in the UK. A nice Saturday morning jaunt for me is over the border into Spain at about 8 am, up into the mountains, breakfast in Gaucin and then a drive back down along the coast via Casares, Manilva and Sotogrande and back to Gib for about midday, total of about 150ks and once I'm off the autovia I'm lucky (unlucky) if I come across more than half a dozen cars per every 20ks!

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Can't be arsed to look through 9 pages of this thread but is there any talk of ride outs? Not enough of them around here. ps. I love my 1200 Bandit. Would only change for a newer one (1250)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here