Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC in the Argus

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can't see any mention of Paul Samrah either.

The backlash was inevitable.

Glenn Murray's defection from Brighton and Hove Albion to arch-rivals Crystal Palace was never going to provoke anything but bitterness from Seagulls fans - despite his contribution to their League One-winning campaign.

Even the most ardent supporter, though, may be taken aback by the strength of some of the images being passed around on the internet.

Pictures of the 27-year-old goalscoring ace have been doctored as fans vent their anger at his departure, which is expected to be rubber-stamped in the next few days.

One shows a fist-pumping Gordon Greer apparently brandishing Murray's severed head - complete with dripping blood. Another shows crafty Benson and Hedges smoking goalkeeper Casper Ankergren kicking Murray's head.

Some fans on the Argus website are outraged by the pictures, Doris Spunkbubble, 67, of Patcham, said "I don't like him joining the pikeys, but there's no need to stick pictures of him getting a reverse handjob from Po of the Teletubbies, bring back that nice Dean Wilkins"

Others have dubbed him “the Championship Judas Iscariot” for his alleged betrayal . Judas was the disciple who did the dirty on former son of God, Jesus of Nazareth, 33, in return for 30 pieces of silver and a ticket to the 33AD all Israel X Factor championships.

The We Are Brighton fan site includes a video of all 56 of Murray's goals - accompanied by The Beatles' Money and Abba's Money Money Money.

The North Stand Polls website has a video in the wank bank of Murray taking the deceased Queen Mother up the dirtbox, whilst his agent wanks over her tits. Police are viewing the film repeatedly to see if it is real, and if so, whether Murray could be prosecuted for high treason.

Visitors to the fans' forum North Stand Chat have even devoted several pages to a discussion of whether Murray would or should face physical danger if he continued to live in Brighton while playing for Palace. Some have threatened to give him a Paddington Bear stare, whereas others have escalated the threat to a Chinese burn then running away.

Murray, 27, when contacted by the Argus, refused to answer any detailed questions as he was ordering himself a gold plated bidet from Arseholes-R-Us.com

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Did they show the picture of Greer holding up medusa's head?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They couldn't even spell his name right in the "headline".

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
DO people still buy it???? They must be mad

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
And anyone having a pop at Paul really does need to take a long hard look at themselves. He's a truly great man and an Albion legend.

This a thousand times!!

I cant believe people are having a pop at one of the most important people in the recent history of the club, and a real gent!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Read the pub copy of todays Argus and it certainly mentioned Paul, think it may have been the morning edition so maybe they changed it

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
They sent me an email yesterday afternoon, indicating they needed to speak to me in a bit of a hurry. I read the email about 7 or 8 hours later.

Reading this thread now, and the criticism leveled at Paul has made me think though - what would I have said - "It's all a bit of a laugh and anyone who takes it seriously needs to take a long hard look at themselves"? As others have said, having such a quote directly posted alongside an 'extreme' image is not the sort of thing I probably want people finding should they Google my name.

Best to just ignore them. Whatever you say to the press just adds fuel to the fire. No quotes means not much of a story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here