Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC in the Argus

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Who is he?

He's the bloke who investigated the Albion's accounts and noted that Archer and Stanley had changed the club's constitution so that any profits from winding up the club would go to them.

Prior to that all profits would have had to go to football in Sussex. He pursued this through Companies House and exposed what was happening to the Argus and other media outlets.

Compared to fans such as porkypie and his wanker sign, he has done NOTHING for the club, and frankly I am surprised he is allowed near The Amex.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The "Glenn Murray Living in Brighton" thread will give them something to fill half a page in their poor excuse for a newspaper tomorrow no doubt. :facepalm:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I thought the photoshopping of Glenn Murray was INTENDED to be offensive. If the Henfield One found some of the imagery "deeply" so, then ... well done to the perpetrators. Your efforts have worked.

Did he post on the thread to say as much or report it to the mods?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Isn't he just being sensible?

If I were a semi public figure I wouldn't want to be seen to incite violence either.. the guys Brighton through and through, get off his back.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well said El Pres. I wonder if Paul has a "Please Keep Off The Grass" sign on his lawn though?

A bit of an aside but I was filming an interview at an Addiction clinic a couple of months ago and they had such a sign on their lawn. It did make me chuckle.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Isn't he just being sensible?

If I were a semi public figure I wouldn't want to be seen to incite violence either.. the guys Brighton through and through, get off his back.

Spot on. There are many on here who've urged people to get over it and 'get a life'. Also I have laughed at things that I've also found deeply offensive or indeed could be considered by others to be deeply offensive. Some of the pictures in that thread are offensive in my opinion. But then I wasn't rung up by the Argus and asked my view.

I think some of the bitchiness being shown on here for him being asked his opinion, which just happens to differ from their opinion, is uncalled for. But perhaps he's served his purpose for the now having highlighted the wrongdoing of the previous board and having worked tirelessly to secure our clubs long term future.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I think we're getting sidetracked here. The issue is not Paul but the Argus and how this "story" has been presented to him and the newspaper's readers.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
He's the bloke who investigated the Albion's accounts and noted that Archer and Stanley had changed the club's constitution so that any profits from winding up the club would go to them.

Prior to that all profits would have had to go to football in Sussex. He pursued this through Companies House and exposed what was happening to the Argus and other media outlets.

Compared to fans such as porkypie and his wanker sign, he has done NOTHING for the club, and frankly I am surprised he is allowed near The Amex.

Thanks.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Why do people care? If the bloke is rung up and gives an opinion or a comment so what? Is it that certain people here would rather be the ones acting as the voice of the people? Good luck to the bloke and he did some great investigative work around the time of Archer and his cronies.

I'm glad that some of the brainless, self-important crettins on here are not the voice of Albion fans. And I include myself in that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well isn't it nice that the Argus has chosen to bring a few offensive pictures/comments on the internet to a wider audience. Well. Done. Them.

It's their duty, the public need to know, frankly who gives a toss ? They just don't like the criticism they get on here.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Cant NSC get a superinjunction?

Mind you even the Brighton and Hove City Council Planning website links to NSC.

Some poor urban planner who wants to know about planning process could inadvertantly end up looking at that thread and seeing a totally different type of erection than he was expecting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here