Viper-Oct-1.jpg

Viper-Oct-2.jpg

Viper-Oct-3.jpg

Viper-Oct-4.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Great work [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION]

I wouldn't mind seeing my teams stats either if it's not too much trouble. Seeing as I've seemingly picked a team of cripples I'd like to know who the sicknotes are(Badstuber and Van Persie I'm looking at you SHIRKERS).

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Thanks. Gary Cahill most assists? I see Rafa has us working on knockdowns from set pieces. Out of interest, any reason why Cahill isn't in the team? I see I have a couple of injuries but he isn't one of them.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Thanks. Gary Cahill most assists? I see Rafa has us working on knockdowns from set pieces. Out of interest, any reason why Cahill isn't in the team? I see I have a couple of injuries but he isn't one of them.

I am assuming he is coming back from injury... otherwise no idea!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Defensively my team seems to be doing the business but the attack isn't pulling their weight. Who have I had out injured?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Great work [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION]

I wouldn't mind seeing my teams stats either if it's not too much trouble. Seeing as I've seemingly picked a team of cripples I'd like to know who the sicknotes are(Badstuber and Van Persie I'm looking at you SHIRKERS).

GNLF-Oct-1.jpg

GNLF-Oct-2.jpg

GNLF-Oct-3.jpg

GNLF-Oct-4.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Thanks [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION].

Not sure I'm appreciating Klopp's formation but he's not got a lot to work with at the moment... That said, he could play the bloody right back!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Thanks [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION].

Not sure I'm appreciating Klopp's formation but he's not got a lot to work with at the moment... That said, he could play the bloody right back!

He was suspended for 5 yellow cards from the last match!!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Ah, right. So I don't have to worry I picked a wrong'un as manager.

Keep up the good work. This alongside the actual draft are two of the most enjoyable threads on NSC in a long while.

Thanks! Give [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION] credit too as it was his idea, and I believe he will run a slightly different FM experiment too to see what happens...

I think I will hold for now with any updates, don't want to get to the end too fast... again though if anyone wants more detail about their team at this stage I can post that.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Come on then [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION]

Lets have the post-mortem...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here