Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Draft League

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah good job [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION].

Pleased with my Keeganesque team of goal hungry flairistos.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yeah good job [MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION].

Pleased with my Keeganesque team of goal hungry flairistos.

I've got to be honest, they did better than I thought they would. I thought they were slightly too imbalanced but I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I should never have doubted the genius behind their creator:clap2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
When teams are tied on points is it head-to head that splits them? I'm level on points with fourth but behind even though I have a better GD.

I'm outraged that this has cost me Champions League football

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
my team completed exceeded my expectations. I was certain they were cr@p.
[MENTION=5392]Reinelt12[/MENTION] any chance of seeing my stats ???

thanks for everything btw ;)

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I'll post stats tonight when i finish work, also [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] I had no way of determining the tiebreaker when i set up the league, i think its done alphabetically when on the same points (ridiculously) but it wasn't an option i could change, sorry!

I might run another season and post an update at the end of that season just to see what happens and if the places differ much...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'll post stats tonight when i finish work, also [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION] I had no way of determining the tiebreaker when i set up the league, i think its done alphabetically when on the same points (ridiculously) but it wasn't an option i could change, sorry!

I might run another season and post an update at the end of that season just to see what happens and if the places differ much...

Can we add subs and maybe do transfers for the new season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here