Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Notts Forrest away ticket details

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Bit annoying when they first got to my sales level all that was left was a handful of seats in the corner.

Myself and my friend joining me on this one definitely won’t be standing there now we’ve taken another block and will be standing in one of the central blocks
A group of knobheads did this to my daughter and friends at the Semi Final against Man City. They were supposed to be near the front of the upper tier whereas we were in the lower tier so didn’t realise these yobs were in my daughter’s seats and were being pretty abusive when asked to move. Of course she and friends were too polite to complain and the male yobs got away with it.That won’t happen again.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
April 13 @ 14.00

306 tickets left for Forest - come on people, let's sell this out.

18 left for Arsenal, look set to sell out this afternoon.

313 left for Villa. Selling pretty fast.

ngoldman

Sep 17, 2012
We've got a group of 4 of us going to Forest but because of the order the tickets became available we've only been able to get 2 together (in W2) and 2 others both separate (in W1 and Y1). Anyone have any experience at Forest of whether we will be likely to swap around/squeeze up together? We'd rather be all 4 together, or at least 2+2 rather than 2+1+1.

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We've got a group of 4 of us going t Forest but because of the order the tickets became available we've only been able to get 2 together (in W2) and 2 others both separate (in W1 and Y1). Anyone have any experience at Forest of whether we will be likely to swap around/squeeze up together? We'd rather be all 4 together, or at least 2+2 rather than 2+1+1.
Shouldn't be an issue.

The only times problems occur is with the cockwombles arriving one minute before kick-off trying to displace settled punters and squeezing 6 in to a space of 3 seats.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Shouldn't be an issue.

The only times problems occur is with the cockwombles arriving one minute before kick-off trying to displace settled punters and squeezing 6 in to a space of 3 seats.
Will be an issue if anyone tries to take up any of my space where my seat is! I'm always in position early ... watch warm up etc ... and get mightily pissed off when mates feel they just have to stand together when they haven't got seats together!!

I couldn't get a seat next to mate of mine at Spurs. So we had a chat during warm up and then he went back to his seat/position before kick off.

Oh ... and this ...

IMG_5029.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still waiting. It’s really annoying how long this all takes now. I’m hoping digital ticketing for away games is getting closer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still no ticket here.

Anyone else still waiting?
Yep still waiting even though I bought on the first day. Will give it until Tuesday and then phone the club.

Still 126 tickets left by the way.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Ordered 2, got 1, guess I’m one of the lucky ID check ones

Snap. Ordered 3, 2 have arrived. If I'm getting an ID check, Does anyone know when I get an email or whatever to tell me where to go - or if I should have had it by now? Cheers

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Will call Tuesday if it doesn’t arrive, still have today, Saturday and Monday. Can pick up at the ground if necessary flipping annoying though

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Ours turned up yesterday took 4 days from order to delivery so I suppose they just wait for a bulk posting date no matter when you ordered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here