Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Tickets

Forset.jpg

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I still think PL football for clubs like ours is a relative bargain. Elite level football, watching a top club play beautiful stuff for £30 or less?

My other love, theatre, is the exact opposite. Many musicals and even in demand West End plays are now £175+ per ticket, with no concessions.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I still think PL football for clubs like ours is a relative bargain. Elite level football, watching a top club play beautiful stuff for £30 or less?

My other love, theatre, is the exact opposite. Many musicals and even in demand West End plays are now £175+ per ticket, with no concessions.
Indeed its cheap. Especially when visiting the likes of Arsenal and Spurs if you can get a ticket

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Indeed its cheap. Especially when visiting the likes of Arsenal and Spurs if you can get a ticket
Very good point. I can't imagine how much our Japanese and South American fans pay through secondary ticket sites to see the countrymen play in the World's biggest league. £30 for a ticket is insane value.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Anyone else having problems? It says tickets are limited to zero per item owner? I’m on 374 points which is plenty. Anyone else?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Is it just me or has everyone else had a limit of zero tickets placed on them so you can't actually buy any?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Club not answering phone either, so they probably don’t know, and are probably sitting watching a monitoring screen wondering why sales are so slow…

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Will this make it to all STH's?
Maybe. I'm going to hang on till after Sunday even though I can buy today (now it's fixed) because I wouldn't be able to afford this and a trip to Wembley within three days of each other before payday. I'm sure there must be a few others in the same boat.

If this was a weekend they'd probably still go on day one of tier two though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here