Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Notts Forrest away ticket details

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Just realised that I can buy tomorrow (assuming some left). The points do seem to add up eventually!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Last train back is 21.58 and gets back into Brighton at 1.50. Going to be cutting it fine
No chance of catching that train unless you leave early or are a very fast runner.
EDIT - just realised it is 7.30pm kick off. There is therefore a chance unless high extra minutes are added

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
With it being midweek I imagine we’re one of the teams taking a reduced allocation at Forest this season?

They had to move ST holders from behind the goal at start of season due to the 3000 away PL ruling but stated that for some games they will have fans behind the goal.

Can anyone post up what is available ticketing wise

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Can anyone post up what is available ticketing wise
Forrest.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
20 or so tickets left for purchase history as of 0905am - this is a smaller reduced allocation of approx 1500 and given it’s made it to purchase history I doubt we will get anymore

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Very good point. I can't imagine how much our Japanese and South American fans pay through secondary ticket sites to see the countrymen play in the World's biggest league. £30 for a ticket is insane value.
Secondary sites have them for well over £100, in some cases double or more.

Here you go for the Everton game

F924ABEE-38E9-41EC-BC9C-768FBF5157FF.png

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
15 points, if we make it to the Cup Final, this could be the difference between getting a ticket and not getting one

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
How can tickets be resold when they haven't even been released?
I imagine the touts that will be selling them know that they will get an allocation of tickets so can be confident in putting them up for sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here