Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Notts Forrest away ticket details

11Wisemen

Jan 30, 2012
Block Y1 on sale now - 299 tickets.
Looks like we have the full allocation. 15 loyalty points for those that need them.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Bit annoying when they first got to my sales level all that was left was a handful of seats in the corner.

Myself and my friend joining me on this one definitely won’t be standing there now we’ve taken another block and will be standing in one of the central blocks

nalin

Jan 16, 2023
anyone know if there's a chance these go to general sale? have some friends who would like to go but they only have purchase history for away games

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
No chance of catching that train unless you leave early or are a very fast runner.
EDIT - just realised it is 7.30pm kick off. There is therefore a chance unless high extra minutes are added
Even if the southern entrance to the station is closed at that time I'd have thought it easily walkable, even with a 9.30 finish.

nalin

Jan 16, 2023
They have been on sale to Purchase history since 23rd March - that is effectively as close to general sale as you can get.
thanks, only asked because the other midlands aways went to general sale and despite going to these they don't have "purchase history" since they've never been to the amex

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Even if the southern entrance to the station is closed at that time I'd have thought it easily walkable, even with a 9.30 finish.
Yep - it's about 25 mins walk. Providing you leave the stadium sharp-ish should be no problem makin the last train (change at Loughborough!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here