Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Our weekest bench in ages, no disprespect to those on the bench, I have felt that our strengh often comes from our subs Vokes for CMS and Noone for KLL must make oposition defenders feel green...

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Yes Vicente starting! Put me in a great mood! Let's hope Lualua and him play as well as they did against derby! Come on Brighton!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Shame no Assulin on bench, he's got the ability to get at Forests' defence like Lua Lua & Vicente.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
One of those things you can't avoid I guess: they spend long peroids of time in close proximety to each other so I guess if one person gets it others are certain to.

Yeah but would be hugely frustrating if it had a large part to play on our squad selections for the run in.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
v Forest: Brezovan, Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Mattock; Navarro, Bridcutt, Vicente; Barnes, LuaLua, Vokes.

subs :Ankergren (GK), El-Abd, Sparrow, Agdestein, Razak.

I am not totally surprised at Agdestein. When I heard the team I though Assulin might be on the bench. We do not seem to have a harrier/ball winner in the attack (like Macca, perhaps Noone). If the Forest defence try to play the ball out of defence I would want to have somebody to take advantage. Vicente may be able to do this?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The absence of Cms through a virus, really shows how light we are in the forward dept. We have about 314 midfielders and only 3 strikers with any real experience.He really should have got another striker instead of just bringing midfielders into the club.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Just off in the car to friends in Purbrook (near Pompey). Hope BBC Sussex manages that far....

Player when we get there - my mate's from Sheffield and loves his footie. Beer and footie talk all PM!

2-1 our boys I think, just so long as they don't try and kick V and KLL off the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here