Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Eight games to go - four against top clubs, and four potential banana skins...........this has banana skin all over it, but I'm hoping we can get something out of it - results have gone so well for us this week. Hope we can take advantage!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Proper misty up here!

Sparrow would have travelled instead of buckley compared to Blackpool game I guess.

Fog is when behind one goal you cannot see the other goal. My first game at Wembley. England beat Malta 5-0 and all the goals were at the other end and I could not see any of them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
To watch: Tudgay, Blackstock (5 goals in 6 games) and McCleary: the last one seems the most dangerous. The first two have caused trouble before.

But not in a million years would I swop all three of them for one of either Noone, Sparrow and Navarro.

Then there is Vicente, Kazenga, Barnes, Assulin and Buckley.

BBC Sport - Nottm Forest v Brighton

We did not have a very good team out for the home match:

BBC Sport - Brighton 1-0 Nottm Forest

See Forest vs. Brighton and Hove Albion preview. Through the seasons before us.. for the Forest current form. Apparently they have been missing a hatful of chances all season and now they are going in. That goes for quite a few clubs we have played against.

I don't think we have seen the best of Vicente yet.

Forest midfield: Radosław Majewski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beware of long range free kicks:

Lewis McGugan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think we are going to control this match. We are going to have to be on our toes (concentrate) throughout.

Matchday 38: Nottingham Forest v Brighton Hove Albion, official matchday thread - Page 4

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Afternoon all... wifey away again but daughters are out and although will come home very soon I have player on and should be able to follow... WE WILL WIN!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
v Forest: Brezovan, Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Mattock; Navarro, Bridcutt, Vicente; Barnes, LuaLua, Vokes.

subs :Ankergren (GK), El-Abd, Sparrow, Agdestein, Razak.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No Noone, Buckley or CMS.....possibly the virus is spreading?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Interesting... particularly the re-appearance of Toby....

Its TOBY-TIME again!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here