Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Am I the only one who's thought Alan Navarro is turning into the overlooked player story of the season?

A lot of high profile players have arrived and some for a pretty penny. Yet here's unfashionable Alan back from a serious injury and having to work his arse off to get a new year contract preseason holding his place week in and out in a team that's 4th in the Championship and with a dearth of midfield players.

Hats off to you Alan, this fan thinks you deserve some fanfare!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
First foul of the match on Vicente (obstruction)

Away fans overspilling.

(The only time I went to the City ground the same thinh
g happened. I hope the trains arrived. Two Albion special trains did not arrive that day. There would not have been room. Even more crowded than the Rochdale home match, which mean that was most tightly packed crowd I have ever been in.)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yet here's unfashionable Alan back from a serious injury and having to work his arse off to get a new year contract preseason holding his place week in and out in a team that's 4th in the Championship and with a dearth of midfield players.

Dearth? We've got them coming out of everywhere: we have a dearth of strikers but one area where we're surely not short is in midfield.

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Am I the only one who's thought Alan Navarro is turning into the overlooked player story of the season?

A lot of high profile players have arrived and some for a pretty penny. Yet here's unfashionable Alan back from a serious injury and having to work his arse off to get a new year contract preseason holding his place week in and out in a team that's 4th in the Championship and with a dearth of midfield players.

Hats off to you Alan, this fan thinks you deserve some fanfare!

Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here