Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North v West

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I was in the WSU and I thought North were much louder. That place is going to be rocking when full for a league game.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this will be a continueing theme throughout the season! comparing how loud which stand is and having petty little keyboard squabbles over who cheered the loudest.
yep , definitely agree with this - like I said we all have the same wish and goals , whats the need for it?

come this time next saturday and the big games most honest fans will want to be in one section of the stadium and it aint the north???
now this you do have to explain , I'm a North Stander and I'm very happy to be so :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
yep , definitely agree with this - like I said we all have the same wish and goals , whats the need for it?

now this you do have to explain , I'm a North Stander and I'm very happy to be so :)

fair play but i have confidence come the big games with big vocal away followings some of the north standers may wish to be a bit closer......

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
The North were very loud at times, and once they get going it will be the best place.

But once the West get their act together, which they will, they will give the North a run for the money.

And should the North and West get their act together at the same time, then that is going to be very good indeed.

TB

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Just got home & the view from my seat in the WSU is great and as I'm over 40 I guess I'm at the age where it should be where I sit now. I was very impressed with the singing in the North Stand though so well done & keep it up. Lets hope us old gits in the West Stand join in loads.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Well lets hope as the season progresses the stands can start songs together and get behind the team rather than this 'my stands noisier than your stand' pathetic childish dick waving

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
fair play but i have confidence come the big games with big vocal away followings some of the north standers may wish to be a bit closer......

aha , reading you Crystal clear - that is a downfall of the setup it's true

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Couldn't quite believe my ears but the lady in North Stand Row T about 290 complained to her hsuband she didn't like it as it was too loud :facepalm:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We were in the WSU and i thought it was pretty loud.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Does it matter? Swear we support the same team

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Did the East sing at all?.Couldn't really tell from the WSU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here