Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North v West

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
The north stand was wicked despite it having far to many spurs fans. It's going to be bouncing next week.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm sat in the middle tier of the West and the North clearly won.

As they also won the SSC I make that North 2 West 0.

Didn't hear anything from the East btw.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
this will be a continueing theme throughout the season! comparing how loud which stand is and having petty little keyboard squabbles over who cheered the loudest. come this time next saturday and the big games most honest fans will want to be in one section of the stadium and it aint the north???

Jan 30, 2008
this will be a continueing theme throughout the season! comparing how loud which stand is and having petty little keyboard squabbles over who cheered the loudest. come this time next saturday and the big games most honest fans will want to be in one section of the stadium and it aint the north???
you know it makes sense .

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
LOL the EAST stand was louder than the WSU!! It might register as louder but what's the point when you lot only piped up for 30seconds of the game. The north was pretty much non stop quality.

You are kidding? From the WSU in line with the north penalty box, the North Stand were barely audible.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
As someone who comes from a different sporting background from a fans perspective, this seems a totally wank concept.

If people want to watch the game without singing big deal.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Lol @ North stand fan boys with their blinkers on. North stand started more songs but I think wsu were louder (more people!)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SURELY both stands (plus East) are creating attmosphere for exactly the same reason , no?

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
It sounded like Woooooa Wooooaa

We're the North Stand North Stand North Stand
The North Stand from the ALbion, The Albion , The Albion
The Albion from Sussex , Sussex , Sussex
Sussex by the Sea Sea Sea
Woooooa Woooooa Woooooa

Very good . Will sound awesome when everyone knows the words

Feel free to put me right if i got the lyrics wrong though

To what tune please so we can join in for Donny?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
What a joke this is. The North Stand were more consistently noisy as everyone would expect because that's the traditional 'singing' stand.

But, unlike the goldstone, there are loads of people in the West Stand prepared to join in.

That should make for a great atmosphere.... Unless you go keep going down the 'can you hear the west stand sing' or 'west stand give us a song route'. Sing a good song about the team and the whole place will get going, as with the new 'we are from sussex' ditty. Top class.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
What a joke this is. The North Stand were more consistently noisy as everyone would expect because that's the traditional 'singing' stand.

But, unlike the goldstone, there are loads of people in the West Stand prepared to join in.

That should make for a great atmosphere.... Unless you go keep going down the 'can you hear the west stand sing' or 'west stand give us a song route'. Sing a good song about the team and the whole place will get going, as with the new 'we are from sussex' ditty. Top class.

Very well said, let's just get it together and make the place a fortress where no one wants to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here