Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North v West

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Bullshit. There were more songs from the north but the west was ten times louder when it got going.

LOL the EAST stand was louder than the WSU!! It might register as louder but what's the point when you lot only piped up for 30seconds of the game. The north was pretty much non stop quality.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Out come the excuses... LOL give it up! Your a bunch of keyboard bashers who failed to deliver at all. And I mean at all..

My voice is hoarse from all the singing today. The north stand was electric.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Calm down, kids. This isn't going to help you get laid you know.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
LOL at this whole thread.. who really cares?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Sat in the WSU, when we get going it sounds loud but the North had more energy imo. Couldn't hear the east or south at all. Will admit it did go quiet at times but when it gets going the WSU was deafening.

What were the words to that song the guys at the back of the north were singing? I picked out 'sussex sussex sussex by the sea sea sea whoooaoaooa' and 'the albion' where I think 'Brighton' might scan better but top singing lads.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
what a petty thread... we are meant to be a team...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I really didn't.

This is all a bit embarrassing to read. It's the sort of bollocks you give to away fans, not your own supporters.
Indeed. Is this little squabble going to break out after every match? Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition during the game, but why some are keen to create a division between fans (with no sign of tongue in cheek) on the basis of a couple of pre-season friendlies, is beyond me.

(Written by a north stand STH, for the record)

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
North stand was great today, west when they joined were loud but far to infrequent, east nothing at all. Too many yids in the home end too. Trouble is the only time I could hear the west was when we stopped to listen to them. West stand Brighton boys was really the only time I heard them !

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
It sounded like Woooooa Wooooaa

We're the North Stand North Stand North Stand
The North Stand from the ALbion, The Albion , The Albion
The Albion from Sussex , Sussex , Sussex
Sussex by the Sea Sea Sea
Woooooa Woooooa Woooooa

Very good . Will sound awesome when everyone knows the words

Feel free to put me right if i got the lyrics wrong though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here